Tobio Kageyama x Shy Male Reader

Currently playing: Aoba  Jousai Masked Manager

1:05  ───|────── 2:53

|◁              II             ▷|

                          ∞            ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑

 Requested by: Melo_dance and VeraDragWolf

Character: Tobio Kageyama
Genre: Fluff
AU's: None
Warnings: None

┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 3rd POV ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Karasuno had just finished having a practice match again Aoba Jousai and oh were they exhausted. It was such a close game but Karasuno managed to score the last point thanks the Hinata and Kageyama. Currently the crows were making their way to the bus back to Karasuno.

"Hey, did you see their manager?" Tanaka asked as Hinata nodded.

"Yeah, he's kinda creepy with that mask on." Hinata said as Nishinoya nodded his head in agreement.

"I heard that his face was burnt off and he wears that mask to hide it." Nishinoya said as a chill went down Hinata's spine.

"T-thats awful!" Hinata cried, thinking about it.

"Oi! His face didn't get burnt off Hinata boke!!" Kageyama yelled as Hinata turned to face Kageyama.

"And how do you know?" Tanaka asked.

"You'd think anyone would be alive after getting their face burnt off?" Kageyama asked as Hinata, Tanaka and Nishinoya shrugged.

"Hey, stop talking about their teams manager. You don't see them talking about Kiyoko." Sugawara scolded them as they entered the bus.

"Sugawara, aren't you a little curious what's under that mask?" Tanaka smiled as Sugawara shook his head.

"No because that's his business. If you had to hide your face behind a mask, would you like people talking about you behind your back?" Sugawara said as he raised a brow.

"You got a point there." Tanaka laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Wasn't that kid your team manager in junior high Kageyama?" Daichi asked as Kageyama nodded.

"Yeah he was. He was pretty helpful and did his job right." Kageyama said as he took a seat on the bus.

"What's his name?" Hinata asked as Kageyama rolled his eyes.

"[Y/N]." Kageyama said.

"What about his last name?" Daichi asked as Kageyama shrugged his shoulders.

"No one knows. We were just told his first name and that's it." Kageyama said as he rested his head on the palm of his hand while looking out the window.