Wizard 101 World

Before I knew it, I opened my eyes to find myself, laying on a summoning circle along with three other individuals.

"Well, this is certainly unexpected..." said an elderly voice.

In front of us, is an old man wearing dark blue, red, and gold robes. Next to him, is his owl friend. I immediately recognized him as Headmaster Ambrose of Ravenwood from the game, Wizard101.

'But why is he looking at me so stangely?'

It is because the summoning spell he casted is only supposed to summon 3 young adolescents.

A woman's voice rang in my ears.

It was a coincidence that the Headmaster wanted to summon three young wizards to save Wizard City, so I took advantage of it and send you there along with the three he summoned.

I looked around. 'Himemiko? Where are you?'

Here. Well not phycically. I have bonded myself to your necklace.

'So, you're a talking voice in my head?'

You can think of me like that for the time being.

'Sure, but why are we in Wizard101?'

Wizard101. A Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) where players take on the role of student wizards who must save Wizard City.

'Isn't this a world about magic?'

It is. You're learning magic for the second woman.

For the world she was summoned to has magic like this one.

"Miss, could I take a good look at you for a moment?" The old man asked politely, but I was startled by the sudden question.

"Oh, sure!" I looked up to the old man, as he stroked his beard as he remarked.

"How strange! The Spell... summoned a young woman! Along with the 3 youngsters!"

'Uh, oh.' I sweatdropped as I looked around. As the old man and Himemiko said, the three individuals who are with me are all quite young.

If I had to give an estimation, they would be 13 to 15 years old?

I waited anxiously, anticipating the old man's reponse.

Then, he shrugged. "Oh well, at least the spell worked!"

He turned to his owl. "Look, Gamma! We have finally found them."

"Whoooo?!"

"Young Wizards! Students with amazing potential... enough, perhaps, to save Wizard City!"

"Oh really?" The owl named Gamma asked. "Where?"

"A very, very distant realm... My goodness! From a world that does not even believe in magic!" The headmaster exclaims. "I wonder what manner of wizards they might become."

"Perhaps we should consult the Book of Secrets..." 

Headmaster Ambrose walked to fetch the book, leaving me and the other three to our own devices.

We all awkwardly stared at each other.

Unable to bear the tense air, I sighed before introducing myself. Using the name that was chosen for me by a close friend when we played the game previously.

"Hello, I am Lenora Lifebringer and I'm 23 years old. Nice to meet you."

It was at this moment I could see their shoulders relaxing.