Ravenwood Enrollment and Caretaker's Tower

We made our way to Ravenwood Academy to see Mr. Lincoln, a talking stork.

As usual, everyone in my group except me, is surprised.

"Ah, you must be the new students I've heard so much about. You made quite a name for yourselves on Unicorn Way."

He introduced himself. "I'm Mr. Lincoln and I just have some quick paperwork to get you enrolled. Signature here, initials there and a lock of hair here."

As we were signing our names on our respective parchment paper, Mr Lincoln suddenly plucked a string of our hair. "Ouch!"

"Are you allergic to unicorns or eyes of newt?" He asked.

We shook our heads.

"Good. That takes care of that. To complete your enrollment, come meet your Professors!"

Mr. Lincoln gestured towards them as he said this.

"Welcome." An old fairy in blue greeted. "I am the Professor of the Ice School, were we teach Thaumaturges to endure like permafrost, withstanding all attacks."

"While in the Storm School we instruct young Diviners to strike hard, fast as lightning." A frog in purple added. "Defeat the enemy before they know what hit them!"

"We Pyromancers of the Fire School prefer to carefully fan the flames." A woman in red remarked. "Utilizing damage over time spells, we slow burn our enemies to cinders."

A cow lady in green continued. "Commanding the elements is indeed impressive. But Theurges of the Life School seek harmony with nature, which gives us the power to heal others."

A tall dog person added. "Sorcerers also seek harmony and symmetry in all things. Balance is a unique magic from Krokotopia, which supports and enhances the other schools."

"Fireballs and flowers: freshman magic, that." A tall, old man said bitterly. "All wizards summon monsters to fight for us. But only the best Conjurers dare study the ways of Myth."

"And I'm Malorn. Not... exactly a professor." The student from Death School said this awkwardly. "We haven't had a real Death Professor since the last one turned evil and destroyed the school, so umm..."

"But I can get you started at being a Necromancer. Our Death spells drain Health from enemies, damaging them and healing ourselves at the same time."

The cow lady in green robes turned towards me. "You have chosen to embrace Life Magic. Good. Ours is a magic that resonates with the Song of Creation itself. Let us begin your studies."

With that, we split up to attend to our first classes at our respective schools and I was taken to the Life School.

"Allow me to formally introduce myself, young wizard, I am Moolinda Wu. You may come to me often to learn new Life Spells."

Professor Wu added. "As your skill level grows, I will call upon you to come learn unique spells that will help your mastery of the Theurgical arts blossom."

"For now, try training the Leprechaun spell, then return to Mr. Lincoln. We will speak again when the time is right."

As instructed, I undergo training for the "Leprechaun" spell.

It was easy since I was at Level 5, and I was able add the spell to my Spell book.

As I made my way to Mr Lincoln, I met up with the three kids and discussed the classes.

Julia went to the School of Ice and learned "Frost Serpent".

Natalie went to the School of Fire, and learned "Fire Elf Spell".