[𑁍]*.↷ Ch. 2: A new stranger

•------•°•✿•°•------•

"Welp here's your first class"

Girl would say. Teens were getting to their classes now. "I'll show you the rest of your classes after each one" she explains. You nod. "Ok then" you reply. "I'll get going now, good luck in class" girl says and would leave to her assigned class. When she left you entered your class.

The teacher smiled friendly when they saw you. "Class we have a new student, Y/n. Treat her well" The teacher says to the class. Then the teacher tells you where to sit. You sit down in the empty seat. And class starts.

Timeskip

After a few classes it was finally lunch time. Girl like she had said showed you to each of your classes which was nice. Right now you was walking to the lockers with girl. She had to get her lunch.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

[Y/n's pov]
I was walking with girl to her locker. So far today was good for the first day. I was kinda getting lost in my thought's when I bumped into someone. Again. 'I have to stop doing this..' I thought to myself.

I almost fell to the ground until the person I bumped into caught me. Having their hand hold my waist. My eyes were shut wondering why I didn't fall. I open them to see a tall pink guy looking down at me. I blush in embarrassment and he let's go of me when I'm standing fine.
"Next time be careful" Is all he say's and walks away.

I stand there in shock, watching him leave. Girl must've noticed I had stopped bc she had came back for me. "You alright it looks like you just saw a ghost y/n" she says. "I- I'm fine I just bumped into someone that's all" I reply. "Well who was it" girl asks me. "A guy with pink fur and a demon tail. I think he was also holding a bat I'm not sure" I try to explain to her.

Girl smiles and giggles. "Oh that's lucian, he's a friend of boy's friend" She responds. "Oh- ok then" I say. I started fidgeting with my fingers. That moment was kinda embarrassing.
"Well let's get to lunch now" Girl cheerfully would say. She takes a hold of my hand and walks. I follow her thinking about the guy.. that I bumped into. "Lucian.." I say to myself.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾