[𑁍]*.↷ Ch. 3: Lover boy

•------•°•✿•°•------•
"Lucian.."

"LUCIAN!!"

[Lucian's Pov]

"Wh-" I heard abby shout my name. I look at her. "Didn't you hear me the first time?" She says. "Uh- no?" I respond. It was lunch time so me, abby and tac were sitting by the cherry tree and enjoying our lunch.

"I asked are you ok, you havent talked to much" Abby would say. "Yeah you alright lucian?" Tac joins in, holding his sandwich. Im silent for a sec before speaking "I was thinking about something well..someone but it doesn't really matter I guess" I tell them.

"Ooo- is it that girl you bumped into in the hall" tac says out of no where. I blush alot. "W-what- wait how did you know I bumped into a girl-" I ask tac confused. Abby was sitting there confused as hell.

"I saw you catch her from falling in the hall when I was grabbing my lunch!" Tac would explain with a smile. "Huh I never knew you was a cliche type lucian" abby teases. "I- I never meant to be cliche! I just didnt want her to fall I guess" I look away trying to hide my blushing face with my jacket.

"Aw c'mon it's alright man, was she atleast cute?" Abby asks with a chuckle at the end. "Y'know I dont go just based on looks abby-" I get cut off by her. "Welll??" I groan in slight annoyance. "She was kinda cute I guess" I mumble under my breath. "C'moonn speak up lover boy" abby teases me again. "Ugh- alright alright! she was cute-" I finally say. "We've only just bumped into each other it's not like I'll have the courage to socialize"

Abby thinks a bit. Tac's face lightens up like he had an idea. "Maybe you can do the same thing that boy did and have a rap battle!" Tac happily says. Abby looks at tac. "Rlly? I'm srry tac but that's a bad idea" abby replies. I nod agreeing with abby. Tac just shrugs and finishes his sandwich.

*Ring ring*

[Still Lucians pov]

Ah the bell had rung. I sigh a bit. "Dont worry lover boy will help you out" abby says patting my shoulder.
Tac nods with a grin. "Yep!" He says.
"Thank's guys.." I give them a smile. And go back to thinking.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
*Timeskip*

[Boy's pov]

I'm in music club chilling with some friend's since it's break time. Tac would call my name for me to come over to him. I wonder why he needs me. I go over to him anyway though. "Hey tac!" I greet him. "Hi boy! I was wondering if you could help me with something" Tac says to me.

"Oh sure whatcha need pal?" I ask. "Ok so y'know the girl that hangs with girl and her group" Tac would say. "Yeah why? Wait-" I lower my voice to a whisper "do you like her tac??" I ask him in a whisper tone so no one else hear's me but tac. "What- no!" Tac chuckles. "My friend lucian does though. I was wondering if you could help me get him to socialize with her" Tac explains to me. "Ooh, I mean.. sure- anything for a friend" I reply with a smile. Tac smiles back. "Thank you alot boy!" "No problem man"

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
*Last timeskip, after school ends*

[Y/n's pov]

I was walking home with girl just chatting happily with her until boy and a guy I dont know comes walking to us. "Hey boy!" Girl waves to him. Boy walks to girl and gives her a hug then a kiss on the cheek.
Oh so they are a couple, That's nice.
Boy looks at me "Y/n this is tac" Boy says. Tac puts out a hand. "It's nice to meet you y/n!" Tac happily would say. He seemed rlly nice so I shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you aswell" I respond smiling.

"Soo, I was wondering if it was ok for you to have lunch with tac and his group of friend's. Because uh- I wanted to have a lunch date with girl" Boy says to me. That's a surprise. I'm not rlly good with new people but I guess I can try it this once.

"Oh um sure sound's good" I say. "Cool cool! Well me and tac will get going now bye y/n and I'll see you tomorrow girlfriend" boy would say giving girl a quick peck on the cheek and leaves with tac.

"Well that was- uh something" girl say's giggling a bit. I could tell she was blushing. So I just giggled aswell with her. We kept walking and after awhile we got to our home's.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳! (I also tried making it long-) 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 :𝘋