[𑁍]*.↷ Ch. 4: Love sick?

•------•°•✿•°•------•

(TW's just in case: language, bullying, name calling)

[Tac's pov]

I was happily taking Y/n to sit with me and my other two friend's. She seemed alright which was good. I was hoping she wasn't to nervous or anxious to sit with us. Lucian might be though which is ah..

We chatted nicely so that's good. She had told me how she's been rejected and broken up with ppl before then apologized for bringing it up. I comfort her telling her it's alright and there's no need to apologize.

After that we finally was outside at lunch. I guided her to the table seeing abby and lucian in the distance. We usually sit at the cherry tree but it's fine to sit at a table for once.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

[Y/n's pov]

I sat down at the table that tac wanted me sit at. I notice someone familiar.. wait- it's the same guy that I bumped into. "This is abby and that's lucian" tac says pointing to them both. "You've probably already met lucian right?" Tac also says. "How did you-" "He saw us in the hall way" lucian blankly says. "O-oh" I stutter.

Awkward silence happened for a few seconds until abby broke it. "Welll, lucian wanted to get to know you better along with me and tac if that's alright" abby would say. I look at lucian then at abby. "Oh uh- sure that's fine" I respond.

I mean they look friendly I'm just not to sure about lucian. He was kind enough to not let me fall in the hall and he's kinda cu- what no I just met this guy. This is to cliche. My head was screaming and just by that thought I was blushing.

We continued eating lunch and i was glad it wasnt to awkward since tac and abby chatted alot. I finish my lunch and look at my surroundings seeing a beautiful cherry tree. I get up and go to a pile of sakura petal's and take some in my hand. (This is just a reference gif!)

Lucian must've noticed me because he came over and began talking to me

Lucian must've noticed me because he came over and began talking to me. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Lucian says looking at me. "Yeah- I've always wanted to see a cherry tree" I was smiling in joy. "We usually sit there for lunch but we sat over here for you" He tells me.

I look at him. "Yall didn't have t-" "it's fine we wanted to, dont worry" lucian cut's me off and pat's my shoulder. I blush from it a bit and I just giggle. "Ok then-"

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

*Timeskip*

[Y/n's pov]