[𑁍]*.↷ Ch. 5: Arcade game's

•------•°•✿•°•------•

[Y/n's pov]

I was getting ready to go hang out with lucian. He had sent me the location to meet up with him. I wanted to walk with him to it but it's fine if I walk alone. I picked out a nice outfit that I thought looked good and I was ready to leave.

I told girl about me needing to get to the location and she offered to take me to it. What I didn't know is that her parent's was rich- like really rich and famous. She showed up in a limo for goodness sake. Me and her had a good time chatting.

"Soo, is this a date or something y/n" she asks smiling. My cheeks flush pink a bit hearing that. "We just met not to many day's ago girl, I'm not sure it's a romantic date thing. Probably just a friend thing" I tell her.

"Well you never know, just because you met not that many day's doesnt mean he might not have a crush on you" girl would say giggling at the end. I think about that for a bit. "I guess" is all I say.

I finally arrived at the location and got out. Lucian was standing leaning against a wall. I guess he was waiting for me. He notices the limo and walks over to me. "Lemme guess girl dropped you off?" Lucian guesses. "How'd you know?" I ask him. "Me and her talk sometimes and I've met her parents before" He chuckles.

Girl rolls down her window and waves. "Yall two have fun! Alsoo good luck love birds~" Girl says to the both of us before the limo drives off. Leaving me and lucian to blush at what she said at the end. We both laugh it off and start walking on the concrete ground.

"So where are we hanging out at?" I ask him. "It's a surprise but we'll be going to two places" Lucian would say. I nod and think about what the two place's were.

We continue walking passing by some people. Lucian stops at an arcade and I stop aswell. "An arcade?" I look at him. "Yeah- tac and abby chose the first location and they're inside already, I hope you dont mind" he explains to me. "No no it's fine no worries" I reassure him. "I actually like arcades" I add on to my sentence. He smiles in relief. "That's good"

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

[Tac's pov]

Me and abby was playing games in the arcade waiting for lucian and y/n to show up apparently abby told me that lucian wanted to start this off slow to get to know y/n better instead of just telling y/n he liked her. I think it was a great idea! Starting a friendship bond and then turning it into a relationship.

After awhile I notice lucian and y/n were here. I tell abby that there here and we walk over to them

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
[Y/n's pov]

Me and lucian walk into the arcade. Neon lights, game sound effects and people talking filled the room. I looked at my surroundings with a smile on my face. I noticed a gray cat dancing on a dance pad. Being lost in my thought's for a bit I started to hear tac call mine and lucians name. I look over to see him waving at us. He was walking to us with abby.

I happily waved back at him. "It's good to see you again y/n!" Tac says to me giving me a hug. I hugged him back then let go to talk. "It's good to see you aswell" I replied.

Silence would sink in for a bit before abby broke it. "Well we should go start playing games now then. lucian you should probably show y/n the prizes that they have" Abby would tell lucian. "Oh sure- let's go see what they have y/n" Lucian says to me and gently holds my hand. I slightly blush from it but I started getting used to it.

He takes me to the prize corner where a bunch of plushies, figurines, candy and etc was displayed. "See anything you like?" Lucian asked me. I looked at all the prizes and saw a cute animal plushie that I wanted. (If you dont want a animal plushie it can be any type of plush!) My eyes lit up in joy seeing it. Lucian must of noticed because he started to chuckle.

I look at him, hearing his chuckle. "You want that one" He says pointing at the plush I wanted. I smile and nod. I felt like a child but I didn't mind it to much. Lucian smiles and ruffles my hair. "Well let's go play some games and get enough tickets to get it first" Lucian would say. "Ok!" I reply back

We leave the prize corner to go find a game to play. "Is there any type of game you would like to play?" Lucian asks me. "Yeah, it's f/g. But what games do you play here. I'd like to get to know you more" I tell him. (f/g mean fave game)

"oh- well I dont really have one, I just play what ever they have here. I probably just play sonic or a racing a game" Lucian explains to me. I listen to him and start to think. "Well let's just play those and play some other one's then" I say and lucian nodded, agreeing with me.

After a couple of game's me and lucian had almost enough tickets to get the plushie. "We only need to play ome more game to get enough tickets" Lucian tells me. I think, wondering what game could we play.

I remember that cat playing on a dance pad when I first walked in. "We could play ddr" I say to lucian. I didn't like dancing infront of people but It wouldn't hurt to try. Lucian agreed and we would search for the game.

[Timeskip]

Passing a bunch of people and games we finally got to ddr. I looked at the dance pad in awe. I stepped onto it and lucian did aswell. "What song would you like to play?" He asks, touching the screen of the game. "Oh um- we could play f/s" Lucian smiles and looks at me. "I love that song. Maybe dancing in public wont be to bad" Lucian and me both chuckle.

The song would start. I was alright at dancing but I wasn't amazing at it so I just hoped I wouldn't slip up. Me and lucian would start to step on the dance pads arrows. Surprisingly it wasn't to hard. Both of us started to get the flow of it and it began to get fun. I smiled stepping on the arrows and enjoyed myself. I noticed lucian was aswell which made me happy.

After the song ended I fist bumped in the air. "That was fun!" Lucian laughed. "It was. I'm glad you enjoyed it" He told me. The tickets would come out the machine and just like lucian had said. We had enough tickets. He grabs them and we both stepped of the dance pad to go to the prize corner.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

[Lucian's pov]

Me and y/n walked back to the prize corner. I noticed now that I was still holding her hand. I curse in my head and let go. "Ah- sorry I keep on doing that" I apologize to her. She reassured me though. "It's alright, no need to aplogize" She would hold my hand again. I blush and just nod.

I put the tickets on the glass counter and told the worker we had enough tickets for the plushie y/n wanted. They would nod and get the plush. "Here you go" They said to me giving the plush. "Thank you" I reply back handing the plush to y/n. She smiles taking it and hugged it happily. God why did she have to be this cute.
I noticed I was starting to stare so I shook off my thoughts and we walked away to go find tac and abby.

We finally found them and they had a bunch of tickets. "Wow yall must've had alot of fun" I say to them. "Yep! Abby had most of the tickets though" Tac says and abby just shakes her head. "I'm not that good" She tells him. We all laugh a bit.

"Well me and y/n are gonna head out now if that's alright" I would say. Y/n looks at me. "Of course!" Tac replies. "Yall two have fun" Abby adds. "Alright then see yall tomorrow" I say before taking y/n out the arcade.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝙄𝙢 𝙧𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜
[Also ty for 2k like holy shit!!]