Enna Solla Pogirai

A/N : This is an Ashwin & Sivaangi based one shot which is purely my fictional writing, this doesn't depict their real relationship. Thankyou for reading😘

___________________________________________

Ashwin came back home from a long tiring day of an ad shoot. He quickly showered and settled in his bed. He knew its going to be a long night.

Sivaangi on the other end was eagerly waiting for this time of the day. It's been a week since they've talked full conversations and tonight it's especially 'their time'.

She fully charged her phone and airpods while she was waiting for his call.

Ashwin took his phone, opened whatsapp and clicked on the top pinned conversation, 'Rowdy🧞‍♀️' and texted her.

"Maa, I'm home.. you free? Video call panava?"

"Ashwineyyy, na romba nerama free than, seekram pannu"

He smiled reading her reply. No matter how energy draining his day was, a simple text from her is sufficient to make him smile and bring back more energy. His 'Smile Machine'. He wasn't even exaggerating when he let the world know about it on her first birthday with him.

He clicked on the video call icon on the top right corner of the screen. She checked her face and hair on the screen when she received the call. She knew he wouldn't care how she looked. She knew he would be happy to see her just the way she was. It's him who makes her feel like the most beautiful woman on earth effortlessly; but she still wanted to look more presentable. She adjusted her hair and bindi then answered the call with the brightest smile.

"Hiiiii," she said with a big grin waving at him.

She was sitting on her bed leaning against her bed's headboard while he was lying on his back with one hand under his head and one hand holding his phone.

He was just smiling at her which turned into a grin then blush. She makes him smile at no cost but did she knew she was the only one who could make him blush like a fresh rose?

There was a time when the directors ask him to blush for a shot, he would put all efforts into it to get the shot right. Now he just couldn't stop blushing whenever anything related to her was heard. Like that line in one his favourite songs,

Aangal vetka padum tharunam,
Unnai paartha pinbu nan kandu konden..

He just relished the moment with her in his phone screen for a satisfying amount of time without saying a word. He was scanning her messy hair.. Her forehead.. Her undone eyebrows.. The little bindi in the middle.. Her eyes, the most truthful he has ever seen, outside his micro family and best friend.. Her pink cheeks which was result of his gaze.. Her ears that peeked out from few strands of hair that was tucked there.. Her soft lips which just couldn't stop moving.. Her empty fair neck.. Her white top which matched his white comforter that was covering his bare chest.. and the beige headboard against the purple wall.

Everything he could notice in that screen was beautiful and made him miss her more. He wished he was there with her, or she was here with him or they were anywhere together!

"Yean ivlo silent ah irukinga?" she asked casually.

"Rasikiren maa.." he said exhaling deeply.

"Oohhh, evlo neram ipdiye rasikiratha plan uh?"

"Vaazhkai fulla.." he said in his base voice.

"Aiyeee, cheesy ah illa?" she asked chuckling.

"Ethay?! Cheesy ah? madam cheese ah vachitu cheesy ah pesunathu maranthu pocho?" he asked slightly offended.