Rough Day?

NOTE:-

1) It hurts to see others written work being copy pasted or plagiarised under ashaangi fanfiction.. Writing original book is an author's brain baby. Writing takes alot of time and creativity.. Its so wrong to claim what's not ours!

If you come across any written work in whatpadd/etc, which seems not like the an original work (including me) please dm the author and ask for explanation. If you feel something is off about the story or the author, please dm an author here whom you're comfortable with.

2) A page dedicated to Ashaangi Writers and Readers has been created in twitter. Do follow to communicate and mingle with other writers and readers of the fandom💜

3) I tried a slightly different writing style here for the first time, it'll be more like a diary reading, It's completely on Sivaangi's POV

3) I tried a slightly different writing style here for the first time, it'll be more like a diary reading, It's completely on Sivaangi's POV. I hope you like this one too🤞

Thankyou for reading the note. Enjoy.

___________________________________________

"Rough day?" he asked as soon as I settled in the passenger seat, shut the door and dumped my bag and ipad to the back seat.

I exhaled heavily and looked into his eyes.

"Ellathayum vittutu engayachum odi poidalama?" I asked genuinely tired of the back to back shoots and recordings.

This is the first day in three months we both wrapped up our schedule before 7pm.

"I wish" he sighed.

He moved the car from the front entrance of the building and parked at a quite hideous spot.

"Yean inga niruthura? Veetuku polaya?" I asked clueless.

He decreased the ac temperature and adjusted in his seat facing me.

"Ipo namaku inum kalyanam agala!"

I frowned at his statement.

"Overwork la manda kolambirucha? Namaku kalyanam agi 7 months aachu"

He sighed deeply. "Maa, imagine paniko maa.." he whined.

Then, I got it.

"Oohhh okay okay.. enaku than stress la moola back vangiruchu Ashwineyyy"

He chuckled. His bright face lit up mine too. Yall will never get it. You have to be Sivaangi to feel it. The immense satisfaction I get when Mr. Ashwinkumar smiles, giggle, chuckles, grins or laughs.

It's ecstatic.

I've never said this but his smile is contagious to me. He was, is and will always be my smile machine too. Five minutes with my man, and I almost forgot how stressful and tiring the day was.