Yaathi Yaathi (2)

Authors Note :-

Sorry for not keeping up the promise during the trend😫 profesional life la L varaikum poda vendi irunchu.. and I can proudly say your Kulu Gulu nailed it🥂

Tag seithu, kolai mirattal seithu, RT seithu, comment seithu, spam seitha anaithu nalla ullangalukum samarpanam (especially my dhusmans😒, you know ho you are😏)

Jokes apart, thankyou for the overwhelming love and support🥺❤️

Disclaimers:-

1. This is a completely fictional story from my useless manda moola and it has nothing, not even 1% of anything to do with the real lives of people's name mentioned in this story.🙏

2. This part maybe way to filmy than any of my stories/chapters here, but this is how I want it to be😁 adjust karo💃🏻

___________________________________________

Pugazh was watching television when Sivaangi entered his house, Ashwin was nowhere to be found. "Engganey avaru?"

"Oru side vidinjoney kelambi poitan, unna paakathan varuvan nu nenachen, nee avana thedi inga vanthuruke?"

Pugazh can very well say that both his sister and his best fried wouldnt have slept through the night. They both were visibly hurt, worried and confused.

Empathising with his sister's disappointment upon not seeing Ashwin there, Pugazh suggested, "intha phone lam edhuku iruku? Adichu pesalamla?"

She sighed, "avaru upset ah iruntha phone la pesa maataru, apdiye elathayum block paniparu, nerla paathu than samathana paduthanum.. ungaluku teriyathatha.. ipo namalta sollama vera enga ponaru nu therla.." she plopped on the couch tapping her phone on her palm.

"Ceri nee freeya vidu, veetuku poirka vaaipu illa, oru vela Ravi sir ah paaka poirpano?" Pugazh came up with a theory which brought horror to both their faces.

.......

Eesha was sitting all guilt ridden and embarassed in front of the disappointed Ashwin. Their coffees turned cold and they haven't spoke anything expect to the waiter.

Eesha, clutching her handkerchief, gathered all the confidence, finally said "I'm sorry Ash.. I really mean it.. appa ku ipdi oru idea iruku nu enaku satyama teriyathu" she couldn't look up to his face.

He squeezed her hand to calm her down said "Enna paaru Eesha". She nervously looked at him. "Unaku idea illana nee yean ivlo tension ah iruka? Nan veliya kooptapo etho karanam sonna.. enna problem unaku?"

She dropped her face began tapping her nails on the table. Ashwin very well knew something was off. "Unaku epdi nu therla, but nan unna apdi pakala, at any point nan unaku antha idea kudukra maari behave panirunthen na, I'm really sorry... Unna na oru tangachi maari than paathen.. neeyum enna---"

Eesha was offended and cut him off "Hello, enna tangachi? Nan unna anna va lam paakala.. pakavum maaten.. nan firstu un fan aprom than un producer ponnu.. dont insult me!" she snapped.

Ashwin was shocked at her sudden temper. "Seri fan ah vey iru, athuku ipo nan enna pandrathu unna kalyanam pannika soldriya?!"

She frowned at him.

"Nan yartayum inum solladha vishyam unaku matum soldren ipo, adhuvum nee en alavuku ithula involve agiruka naala.."

She looked at him intently.