Neeyum Naanum (2)

Rating : 16+

The weather was gloomy and the views were astonishing as they rode up the hill. The temperature was dropping for every meter which made Sivaangi tighten her grip around Ashwin for warmth. She sang few more bits from songs that strikes her mind.

Ashwin was having the best time of his life. He has rode to the exact same spot they're heading now, many times before. This is very special.

He has seen his peers bringing their partners along to their trips. He has always been single and craved for something similar.

Today, he is there again, riding to his favourite place with the love of his life clinging to him. He couldn't distinguish between if it was a dream or reality.

They reached almost the top of the mountain, parked the bike and hiked few meters to find a whirruping waterfall. It was pounding the rocks and tumbled down the mountain.

Sivaangi was taken aback by the spectacular view. She always thought her hometown, Thodupuzha was the most beautiful place in the world and flexed to everyone. Today, Ashwin showed her a equally beautiful place and she can't keep calm.

"Ashwineyyy, nan thanni la eranggatta?" She asked with an excited grin. She was such a water baby.

"Eranggu maa.." he said smiling.

She quickly shed her hoodie and shoes, and was about to plunge into the water.

"Maa, paathu maa, paathu maa, valukum maa, paathu.. paathu" He held her hand and guided her safely along the slippery rocks then into the pool of water.

The cold water sent shivers all over their bodies and they slowly adjusted to the temperature. They moved into the falling water step by step and settled under the arch of the waterfall for a while.

The heavy water spurting on their heads gave them a sense of relief from all the mental pressure they've been holding due to their hectic shoot schedules.

Ashwin stood strongly and held Sivaangi, her back facing him, tightly wrapping his arms around her as the falling water was pushing away her weightless body.

She was comfortably settled into his hold and enjoyed her water time, collecting water and splashing on him playfully; which he responded by loosening his grip, pretending to let her go.

They grey clouds suddenly drizzled. He knew they had to go before it rains keeping in mind that they came by bike.

"Podhum ma thanni la aadunathu, vaa polam, unaku kuliruthu paaru"

"Inum konja neram Ashwineyyy, please"

"Maa mazhai vara maari iruku maa"

He was equally feeling cold. He was slightly aroused, to be precise. The almost freezing water swishing onto their bodies, the close proximity, their wet clothes, everything around him have made an agreement to test his self control.

"Maa, sonna kealu vaa polam"

He tried to drag her out.

"Po Ashwiney, en appa maariye pandre" she sulked as he successfully dragged her out of the water.

They settled on a rock by the bank. Sivaangi was shivering and her tooth was quivering.

"Pothum pothum nu sonnenla, keatiya ma neeye.. ipo paaru typewriter maari iruka"

She frowned at him for the bad comparison he just made. He chuckled and squeezing her nose. She tapped his hand away and sat there holding her knees together. It was still drizzling.