Chapter 2: meeting the team

A/N
"talking"
'Thinking/talking to kurama'
"KURAMA TALKING"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>
4 months later
Tomorrow was the day the day naruto would finally graduate from the ninja academy and as previously promised by the straw hats naruto would live with them until the chunin exams after that he would sail the seas with them and he couldn't wait through out the four months naruto saw the straw hats as his own family they all took care of him when his parents couldn't, speaking of his parents they wouldn't stop bugging him about 'his new friends' he really wondered why for the past 12 years of his life his parents just decided to care when they saw him having new friends it was like they didn't want him to have friends there was even a time they tried to forbid him from seeing them.

<<<Flashback>>>
"Naruto why are you not telling us your friends" Minato asked "because as previously said it is non of your business Hokage-sama" naruto said emotionlessly "you know you can call me dad, right?" Minato asked "*sigh* no I cannot because You. Are. Not. My. Father" naruto said as if he was speaking to a child "naruto it's obvious that these people are a bad influence so I forbid you from seeing them" Minato said sternly naruto just stared at him then said "you are not my father so you can't do that" naruto said calmly
<<<end of flashback>>>

It was really odd but naruto just ignored them and went on with his life Naruto's demon siblings never changed in fact They. Got. Worse naruto really Wondered how they were the children of the Hokage and they were so weak yet so invested in their 'strength' sure they had a good amount of power for their age heck Nemma was in the running for rookie of the year and Mito was one of the selected top Kunoichi but compared to other higher rank like low chunin they were pathetic it would be understandable if not for the fact that they were trained by the Hokage and the red death of konaha and they were also too arrogant naruto made it his mission to show them sense.

<<<the next day>>>
"Oh fuck" naruto said tired getting up from his 'bed' "I have a damn head ache" naruto said 'YEA I THINK YOUR COMING DOWN WITH SOMETHING' its was true the day before Naruto's demon siblings pushed him out in the rain and he must have caught a cold kurama healed most of the symptoms but it would take a while to heal the head ache "well a head ache won't stop me from seeing the Hokage's face when I take off this mask" naruto said rubbing his hands together evilly "oh yeah" naruto said then took his kill me orange jumpsuit and teleported to the forest of death and burned the jumpsuit he then came back and took a bath and then put on real clothes consisting of a black tank top, an orange hoodie with the Uzumaki symbol on the upper arm and black anbu trousers, naruto didn't wear shoes, for some reason he hated shoes in his words they were 'too restricting' he just wore a blue ankle bracelet nami got for him.

<<<at the academy>>>
Naruto got to school and just went to sit beside Sasuke and banged his head on the table as the whole class was so noisy "hn Oi baka you're gonna hurt your self if you keep doing that" Sasuke said in a monotone voice 'just like his brother, he can even recognize me without the jump suit' naruto thought and stopped banging his head just as he was about to speak his worst nightmare entered the class,

it was Mito and her best friend Ino the self designed by naruto 'Screaming Banshees' in all their foolishness entered the class screaming

"Sasuke-kun!" They both yelled Sasuke was inching away looking for an escape route but found non, naruto being a good Samaritan yelled "ino-chan" Ino then looked at naruto with disgust "ugh who are you go away..."

she said but naruto didn't listen instead looked from the corner of his eyes at Sasuke and whispered "your welcome now run" just loud enough for Sasuke to hear he nodded and made a run for it too Sakura's seat. Sakura was one of the only girls in his class who treated him normally along with hinata, she was reading a book when Sasuke sat next too her sighing of relief then naruto after successfully escaping Ino and Mito he sat next too Sakura and sighed "finally, they're gone" naruto said Sasuke and Sakura gave him questioning looks naruto then pointed to Mito and Ino sitting on their table quietly "how" was all Sasuke asked naruto then smirked mischievously and pulled out a necklace with the copy of a sharingan on it "what is that" Sakura said in awe "it's a little gift someone gave me" naruto said and stuffed it in his shirt, little did he know the whole class was pin drop silence in shock and didn't notice iruka came in he then cleared his throat catching their attention and started the test.