<Off to Work>

No one's POV

"Hey Dad, I'm off to work! Love you, sis!" The male owl called out to his family. "By bro cya!" Octavia waved back smiling as she watched him exit the palace. Stolas smiled, "You two just grew up too fast!" He shook his head smiling.

Back to (Y/N) he was walking down the sidewalk towards the club smiling. He went in through the back entrance humming to himself. "Heya Star!" A familiar voice called out to him, "Heya Angie! You ready for our new preformance?" He asked smiling.
The spider then started nodding excitedly.

(Y/N) POV

"Okay let me get ready then!" I smiled and went to my dressing room and got changed before heading out to join him. We soon got started on our performance smiling.

☆After the Show☆

I was in my dressing room when I heard a knock, "Star theres a visitor for youuu~" I recognize Angie's tease as I rolled my eyes, "Send them inn" I answered back.
I was filling my nails when a black rose was placed in front of me and arms wrapped around my waist making me giggle.

I looked up to see my loving boyfriend, Striker. "Heya sweetpea~" he purred softly at me and kissed my cheek, "That was an amazing performance, as always~" I felt my cheeks heat up as he picked me up with ease and sat me on his lap on my loveseat in the room. "My baby boyy~" he purred nuzzling my cheek happily as I giggled.

We ended up cuddling on the loveseat just talking happily giving kisses here and there and enjoying each others presence. After some time I checked the time, "Well I'm off now and you do have to get back to the ranch again, call me tomorrow?"

He smiled peppering my face with kisses as I giggled, "Of course baby, how could I not call my sweety pie~" he cooed at me as I giggled blushing. "I love you Striker," "I love you too my Owlette," he kissed my forehead as we parted ways as he headed off and I got changed to head to my other job at the bar nearby.