<Loo Loo Land>

No one's POV

◇Some weeks later◇

Shattering and yelling could be heard from the owls home as the 2 siblings slept in their rooms. But their peaceful slumber was of course disturbed by their mother shrieking at their father.
Octavia sighed as she sat up and put in her earbuds turning on her music.

With (Y/N) he was up and getting ready taking his time now wanting to avoid his mother and fathers argument as much as possible.
He got on a nice off the shoulder midnight blue croptop sweater and a matching midnight purple skirt decorated with small stars. He put on his favorite beanie and his galaxy choker then walked out to greet his sister and smiled softly kissing her temple as she relaxed a bit.
She gave a small soft smile back before they walked to the kitchen as their mother stormed out and Octavia sat down pouring her and her brother a bowl of cereal for each of them as he walked over with them each a mug of coffee.

"Octavia! (Y/N)! Splendid to see you both awake!" Stolas greeted the two with a smile. "Hope you've had a good morning my owlettes!" "Are you and mum done yelling for the day?" Octavia asked. Stolas grimaced and decided to change the subject, "What's that you're listening too darling?"
"My World Is Burning Down Around Me, by Fuck You Dad, its a band." She said monotonously making the male snicker and fist bump her under the table as he ate his cereal, "Oh, how charming?.." Stolas said grimacing.

"Anyway, how about we all go out and do something together! As a family! Oh I know! How about we go to Loo Loo Land!" The father said happily making the two owls grimace slightly. "I would rather kill myself," Octavia said frowning, "Well thats better than being cooped up in this house, be like your brother and get a job! Anyway you both used to love that place! You both shed such tears of joy at the place!"
"Uh-huh-" (Y/N) said as he sipped his coffee.

"Then its settled! We'll just need bodyguards," Stolas said in a delightful manner dialing the phone, "For a theme park?" Octavia said confused.
"We're rich, people want our money and our bodies, now I shall call up the only man who can fuck me!" Both owls spit out their coffee, "I mean protect, us!"
(Y/N) started to snicker looking away.

B-"Hello?"
S-"Hello my amazing big d*cked Blitzy~"
B-"What-"
O/(Y/N)- "The-"
B- "Fuck-"
O/(Y/N)- "DAD!?"

"Language everyone!"

(Y/N) rolled his eyes as he tuned out the conversation and got on his phone. He smiled as he texted Striker and giggled softly to himself.

Hey babeee

🐍💖- Hey love 😘

My dads on the phone with his sex buddy to bodyguard us 3 and he's making me and sis go to Loo Loo Land 🤢

🐍💖- Wow, do I need to come swoop in and save my prince 😏

Please 🥺

🐍💖- Hm, I'm in town atm getting supplies for the ranch, I may swoop in 😚

🥰

🐍💖- Love you hun 💋

Love you too babe ☺

"Alright! Lets get ready to head out!" Stolas said cheerily as (Y/N) rolled his eyes.

In the van he was sat beside a male and a female imp. They introduced themselves as Millie and Moxxie, well the female more enthusiastic than the other making him giggle. They talked for awhile till they got to the topic of their relationships, "Aww that is so sweet of you to do Moxxie, I can bet the song was amazing Mils," he smiled.