<Dads Pissed>

As the message came up on his phone Stolas opened it and was met with a photo AND a video of his son at a strip joint dancing on the pole singing soon joined by Angel Dust. He felt shocked, but then slowly became more and more enraged at the sight of it. His little boy, who he'd raised better than to be that of a tramp(despite his own lifestyle atm) showing off his body, and that he was of a high status.

His eyes glowed brightly as he got up and got on his proper attire stomping out Octavia surprised by it, "Um Dad? Is something the matter?" She asked a bit worried. "OH WELL! Your brother has decided to be a tramp! I am going to get him and bring him right home! Stay here." He then snapped his fingers a servant running over, "make a room with no way out nor electronics. I will be back soon."
Octavia flinched slightly as the door slammed behind him. And servants rushed off to go and do as ordered.

At the club he walked in. Everyone froze at the sight of him, Valentino was surprised as well but let the other do what he wanted. Stolas made his way to the backstage area and was let in without question.

Back with the group (Y/N) was trembling crying into Angel Dusts chest hugging Strikers jacket tighter around him.

"(Y/N)?!?" A familiar voice yelled out from nearby sending the owl into a panic once more. Angel and the girls did their best to comfort him as Stolas finally got to them. Seeing his son in such attire and that in Angel Dusts arms, he was livid.

He glared harshly and grabbed the owl by the arm and portaled to the new room and threw him in before leaving him in the darkness of it while the owl cried weakly in fear.

He tightly hugged the jacket around himself it being the only thing he had now.

Who knows how long later that Stolas came into the room after cooling his temper to see his son in the corner curled up crying softly, he sighed and ran his claws through his feathers and teleported them to the eldest owls room. "(Y/N). I first want an explanation of this behavior." He said sternly. The owl looked up at his father and sighed shakily, "I....I met Angel...when at a c..cafe and he was a r...regular.... And we became friends... Angie let me dance with him...and I actually felt happy and had a lot of fun doing it... So he had Val hire me...since I'm a Goieta he was willing to dim it down to just pole dancing and taking my share... So I haven't done anything bad...You already know about my boyfriend...he visits often... I'm sorry I..I didn't tell you...I was scared what you...or even mother would think..." The owl explained quietly sniffling softly.

Stolas's eyes softened slightly as he sighed deeply rubbing his temples. "You are grounded for 2 weeks, and to not leave this house. Striker can visit if he wishes, but I must be made aware first. Understand owlette?" He said crossing his arms. (Y/N) nodded softly and gave a weak smile hugging onto his father, "I understand how you felt...I was more upset because you didn't tell me.." he said softly gently petting his son's head, "You can still work there I could tell how much that Angel Dust fellow cares about you and I'm grateful you're happy working there... Now, go change it's awkward hugging you wearing this-" he said smiling awkwardly as he let go and headed out making the shorter owl laugh.