Shes the girl next door

Y/n POV
"Y/N COME DOWNSTAIRS"
"OK!"
I paused my game and went downstairs to see what my mom wants
"Ya"
"Don't ya me"
"Yes mom" I said annoyed
"Get dressed we're going next door"
"Why can't I stay here"
"No its only next door and they have a daughter your age so you can finally socialize with someone"
"Mom I'm 17 I can stay here by myself and I'm only next door to the house so I'll be fine"
"I said no, or I'm taking away the game from you this month"

"WHAT! That is so unfair" I said whiling walking back upstairs to get dressed and turn off my Xbox. I just put on a black hoodie with some grey shorts then just put on some black shoes I had. I went back downstairs with my mom and started to walk next door. My mom knocked on the door and a few seconds later an older lady opened the door.
"Hey Maggie"
"Hey y/mn and..
"Y/n" I say as I go and shake her hand
"Well hey come inside"

"My daughter is in her room on the right if you want to go hang with her" Maggie told me. "Ok" I walked until there was a door on the right I knocked and a blonde pretty girl opened the door
"Um can I help you" damn her eyes are beautiful "Uh well my mom is talking to your mom so they decided I say hi" I said kinda nervous "Oh well you can come in my room" I will also like to come in something else.

"Ok cool room you have I like the red lights"
"Thanks" I sat on a chair in the corner of the room while she sat on her bed. I went on my phone scrolling on TikTok for awhile. "So what's your name" she started off a little conversation
"Y/n, you?" "Billie" "Nice name" I said to her while still on my phone "Yours to and you know you could sit over here on the bed right" Billie said with a smirk "Hehe ya ok" I said kinda nervous cause she is hot

I got up and sat next to her on the bed. I went back on my phone and went on Twitter I was scrolling and looking at tweets when a video popped up of porn. I looked at it for like maybe 15 seconds then I remembered that I'm not at my house, but I could feel something growing under my shorts. FUCK!
My print was beginning to show, I hope she does not see this I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket.

Billies POV
I was scrolling on Instagram then saw something growing inside of y/n shorts of the corner of my eye I could see a print. SHE HAS A DICK! It's pretty big too not gonna lie just looking at it makes me horny and she's pretty hot on top of that. I decided to make a move because I really want to feel her really close to me maybe inside of me.
"Need help with that" I asked her looking at her growing erection "oh um fuck no uh I can do it on my own" she is cute when she is nervous and embarrassed with the red blush on her face.

She starts getting up but I yanked her hand back to me cause I wanted to have her to myself. "It's ok really I can help you with that if you don't mind"
"Uh but our moms are in the living room" she said nervous "that's why you need to be quiet baby" I winked at her and got up from the bed to close my door and lock it. "But what if-" I cut her off by saying she worries to much and need to relax "I can take your mind off of them and make you think of me while I'm riding that dick" she blushed but her print started to show more with a little bit of pre-cum dripping on it.

"Relax daddy I'm gonna make you feel so good" I went back on the bed and laid her down while I straddle her lap putting both of my legs on each side of her waist. I went down and kissed her the kiss became heated fast when she slid her tongue in my mouth, now in a heated make out session I started moving my hands down her body pulling the edge of her hoodie. "Can I? I asked before she said yes. I took off her hoodie while she kicked off her shoes and threw it somewhere I started to kiss down her neck leaving soft kisses all around her neck sucking here and there making good size hickeys that will be there for days.