My dick accidentally slipped in my brothers gf

Y/n POV
The annoyance of my brother always being on call with his girl like just stfu already.

Dude literally has his own room to do that but here he is talking LOUDLY on call with his girl basically sex talking and it's disgusting especially in the kitchen where I'm tryna eat.

"I would definitely do you anywhere, any time" the words coming out of his mouth made me sick cause like ew that's my brother. "We don't even need protection I told you to get on birth control" it made me more sick I lost my appetite. Luckily my parents are out supposedly for their anniversary so it's just me and brother all week. "Don't say stuff if you not finna make it happen" that was my final sign to get up and leave to my room.

Ik he's my brother and I shouldn't care what he does but he needs to take that else where. But his gf is literally so pretty like I don't even know why she picked him or how he even managed to pull that.
I put on a movie was just gonna chill maybe read a book and listen to music. Not really no point in putting on the movie but just something in the background to not even pay attention to.

While I was nose deep in my book my brother just busts into my room like it was his or sum. I rolled my eyes in annoyance seeing him talking but I couldn't hear due to having my music blasting in my headphone. I just stared at him nodding so he'll shut up and so I could go back to my book. Once he realized I wasn't listening he took off my headphones and threw them on my bed. "wtf dude you ain't pay for them tf" I said annoyed cause of what he just did. "Chill out I didn't even throw them that hard and plus you weren't even paying attention to what I was saying" he said still looking at me.

"Maybe I would've listened but I think I already listened too much what you were saying on the phone like 15 mins ago" I said now more annoyed. "Ugh stop acting like you ain't never done that before" he said with a little laugh to it. "I do but not for the whole house to hear especially talking about it on the phone" I spat back. "Bro wtv anyways I was saying that ima throw a party" he said mostly excited. "Okay" was all I had to say before he left my room to go call everybody at our school. He's a senior and I'm a junior so mostly like a year apart but he was like kinda popular so I was mostly know as his little sister which I hated it cause it was like super fucking annoying.  Being called martins lil sister every time a senior would pass by me.

Time skip+

The party was like already an hour in and mostly what all I see is just drunk, high, and horny teenagers all swarming the downstairs floor. Music blasting and everything. I went down for a few drinks just talking to some of my friends when Martin comes to me shouting in my ear "hey ima get some more beer from like the corner store or something okay so like make sure the house doesn't get set on fire" he said laughing a little. Ik he wasn't drunk but a lil tipsy but he could drive just fine I've seen him before. Before he left he went back to tell me something "oh and Billies on her way so when she gets here just help her out with a drink okay" he shouts over the loud music. "Okay" I said and again he just left without even hearing me. And me going to the backyard with my friends to smoke.

Like 2 mins later I get tapped on the shoulder. I turn around and I met with a very beautiful lady with black hair and piercing blue crystal eyes. "Hey is Martin here" she said curious. I knew she was my brothers gf cause I always see them walking In the hallway holding hands which was another ew. "Uh yea he is but he went out to get sum more beer" I said smiling like an idiot due to the fact I only smoked a little bit but wasn't high enough either. "Oh okay when he does get here tell him I'll be in his room waiting" Billie said looking at me with full eye contact. "I mean you could just chill with us and smoke a little to make time pass by quicker" I offer her. "Nah it's fine I'm not really a smoker" she said kinda shy.

"You sure not even just one puff" my confidence taking over. "I'm sure but thank you" she said sweetly. "How about I shotgun one to you?" Idk what went over me when I said that. Regret slowly taking over me "yk what it's fine really sorry for what I just said enjoy the party" I said kinda panicking. "No it's fine I will like that if you did" she said bluntly now smirking at me. I laughed and grabbed the joint from one of my friends and huffed and then grabbed Billie by the neck and blew the smoke in her mouth.