One night stand

A/n
Been gone for awhile but back and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE  READS AND VOTES anyways enjoy 🤭

Y/n POV
Right now I'm at a party with some of my friends but they're probably between someone's legs or drinking/smoking outback. While they are having fun I'm here sitting on a kitchen island and drinking jack Daniel with coke it's alright but not all that. I look around watching people enjoying the time and then I lock eyes with a girl that has been looking at me mostly all night but I'm not complaining because she is kinda hot.

We locked eyes a lot but I'm to nervous to keep this eye contact so I look away fast and go on my phone. Not even five minutes later the blonde girl comes up to me I can see her walking towards me in the corner of my eye getting closer and closer. I panic because I don't know what to do but oh well fuck me.

"Hey" she said now in front of me
"H-hey" I looked down at her since I was sitting on the kitchen island and she was standing.
"So I noticed you been looking at me" she moved her hand closer to mine
"Hehe umm ya" I got off my phone and looked at her to see her already staring back at me. I blush
"Wanna go talk somewhere else cause the music too loud?"
"Ya I guess" I hopped off the island and walked threw the crowd of drunk teenagers. I had my cup in my right rand while my left hand was being dragged by the blonde.

We made it upstairs and found an empty room with just a bed and a dresser. We sat on the bed "So my name is Billie" the blonde said so it won't be that awkward "cool name mine is y/n" I said taking a sip of my drink. "Cool ok fuck this bullshit, let's skip to the good stuff I want you to fuck me" Billie said boldly. I almost choked on my drink "looks like we are on the same page ig" I said nervous. "Ig so but no strings attached we just fuck for our pleasure and then pretend like nothing happen, I would like to have something with you cause you're like really hot ,but I don't do relationships so it's that or nothing." She said looking at me for some reaction "ok I'm down" I said to her even tho I might not date her or get her number at least I still fuck her.

I put my drink on the dresser and got back on the bed and grabbed Billie so she can be on my lap Straddling me while I lay down. I put both of my hands on both of her thighs massaging them. She went down to my face and kissed me I kissed her back and slipped my tongue in her mouth. We were making out for a good ten minutes. I slipped my hand under her shirt and grabbed her boob, she moaned into the kiss. She started grinding against my clothed dick which was making me hard. I think she felt it when she smirked into the make out session. She started kissing down my neck leaving hickeys here and there.

I flipped us over so I was in charge. "Can I take off this?" I said referring to her shirt. "Yes y/n you have my consent unless I say stop which that word would never be used when we are like this" Billie said smirking. I took off all her clothes and then mine I kissed her while I positioned myself between her legs. My dick was sliding up and down on her pussy making her softly groan. Without warning I slammed all my inches in her. "AHH F-FFUCK!!" Billie screamed loudly probably louder than the music playing downstairs. I keep myself in her before pulling out then going back in. "Mm fuck you feel so good around me" i whispered in her ear. "Ah go harder please" she said almost out of breath. "We just started and already losing breath but anything for you slut" I went harder "A-Ah mmm just like that".

You can hear our skin clapping louder and the wet noises where I'm pounding into her. "Fuck fuck fuck" Billie was a moaning mess. "Mhm you like that you slut you like getting fucked like this" I say then I start choking her while still pounding her pussy. "Ahhh ughh y- y/n mhm I'm close" Billie managed to get out.
I flipped her around so she was face down ass up. I kept pounding not even worrying about what she was saying. "Ughhh fuck billie I'm gonna cum" I still thrust about to explode in her. "Fuck just cum in me" that's all it took for me to bust deep inside while she let it out too. We laid there panting till our breathing was now even.

We got dressed. "That was great for just a one time thing" I say while putting my shoes back on. "Yea It was but like I said before I don't do relationships" Billie said while fixing up her hair in the mirror.
"Yea Ik but if you ever tryna do that again without any meaning to it you can just give me a call" I said while handing her my number on a piece of paper and then leaving the room back downstairs to the party.

It lame but wtv