Classroom s*x

Told y'all I'll be back but school got me stressing with all these tests at the end of the year bro💔😞

Y/N POV:
I ran all the hallways fast knowing that I'm late to my final class of day and the teacher is a real bitch and locks her door when kids come in late. I got to the classroom right in time before she was gonna lock the door. "Sorry I'm late lost track of time in the library"
I say out of breath that I literally ran from downstairs to upstairs for this dumbass class. "I don't care your lucky you made it in time now go to your assigned seat" my teacher said and went to her desk. I sat next to my beautiful gf Billie with her black hair and huge tits that I for sure love. We've been together since 7th  grade and now we are juniors.

"Hey babe" I say as I give her a kiss while siting down next to her. "Hey handsome" she kissed me back. In the classroom the desk were all bunched up together since it was a small room so me and Billie sat all the way in the back while the other kids were in the front so you couldn't really see me and Billie. "Alright class today as you can see I have a projector so we are going to be watching a educational movie about the first world war" the whole class groan cause mostly it was boring but the lights will be off so most kids just sleep since we have like an hour and 30 mins left of the day and then we all go home. The teacher started the movie and turned off the lights and she sat back down at her desk that was in the front of the classroom ig she was putting in grades in the computer.

I was actually kinda sleepy so I took my glasses off and laid my head down on the desk and closed my eyes. That was until I felt hands on my lower half. I got up and put my glasses back on and turned to look at Billie in a "wtf" face. "Relax everyone is distracted" she whispered in my ear.

I looked around and everyone was either on they phone with AirPods in or asleep. Billie then starts to unbuckle my belt and untucking my shirt. I try to move her hand cause i didn't want to get caught like this but Billie resistes and keeps her hand there. "Y/n just relax no one is gonna bother us" Billie said while she unzipped my pants and took my dick out of my boxers. I finally gave in and relaxed while I let Billie give me a handjob. I threw my head back while she stroked me up and down. I was enjoying every bit of it forgetting that I was in a classroom that's when I felt billies mouth on my dick.

I looked down to see her eyes starring back at mine. "Billie we're gonna get caught get up from under the desk" I whispered to her cause what if someone sees. Billie didn't say anything but just took me all in her mouth till her nose touched under my abs. "Ughhh" I moaned kinda loud and quickly put my hands over my mouth. "Ms.y/l you okay back there?" Fuck the teacher heard me. "U-uh Mm y-y-yea I'm fine ughmm" I tried to stop my moans coming out as Billie was sucking the soul out of me. "Okay well be quiet and listen" she said while turning up the volume on the movie.

I would push billies head away but her mouth is way to good at sucking me off so I let her keep blowing me.

Her head bobbling up and down gagging once in awhile due to how big I was. I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed her hair and put it in a ponytail and moved her head back and forth at a fast pace. "Ah fuck Billie your mouth feels so good ahh I'm close" I start moving her head more faster while throwing my head back. Once I feel the knot in my stomach I push billies head down all the way and keep it there while I bust my children down her throat. "Fuck bil" I say as I'm panting for air and letting her hair go. She looks up at me letting my cock slide out her mouth and I look down at her to see her swallowing my load.  "Good girl" I say as I rub her cheek.

"We aren't done yet" Billie says as she gets up from underneath the desk. "Huh" Billie was wearing a skirt so I knew what she meant but in a classroom where we can easily get caught. "Billie idk what if someone looks back and sees us— Billie cut me off and kissed me shoving her tongue in my mouth moaning. We kept making out while Billie was shifting to get on top of me.

I let her do so as she moves her panties to the side and starts sliding down on me. I threw my head back but Billie grabbed my head and made me look down seeing her take me all in. I wanted to moan so loud but I couldn't risk getting caught like this. Once billie finally sat all the way down she moved her head to my ear and started whispering naughty things in my ear that made my dick even more pulsing in her. Billie started moving in circles grinding on my lower stomach. I could hear her uneven breathing and low moans coming out of her mouth.

"Fuck" she whispered yelled quietly in my ear. It was so much I couldn't take it anymore I started thrusting a little bit upwards to get myself off a little. But I stopped immediately after Billie starting biting my neck know that was my weakness and I just let her continuing to ride me. She started going faster making me harder to keep in the nosies. Billie bit my ear and went faster until she slowed down and I felt her squeezing my dick knowing that she just cummed. Billie slowly riding out her high triggered my own and planted my seed deep in her. Ig my moans were a little too loud cause Billie had to cover my mouth with her hands.

After we returned to our normal breathing pace Billie got off of me and sat back down next to me acting like she didn't just fuck me in class. I pulled up my boxers and pants and buckled my belt.

I turned to Billie to kiss her and she did let me gladly until the bell rang and everyone got up and dismissed their selves.
"You still coming over right" Billie asked me "yea ofc" I smiled to her and held her hand while walking out of school.

Kinda lame but wtv