Chapter 6

As a virgin man who was almost forty and even older mentally, Rimuru now Satoru had accumulated a vast collection of porn on his computer over the years to stave off the loneliness of single doghood.

Satoru now sat by his computer while Ciel was taking a bath and deleted every single damned folder less it be discovered by his partner. Or worse case scenario it'll be found after another close call to death. After Satoru was satisfied that his computer was porn free, he went to the kitchen to pour himself a cup of organic black tea with no sugar.

Then an unbidden thought came to his mind. Had Ciel not, in her days as Wisdom King Raphael, scanned through all of his memories to assist him during Tempest's first Founding Festival? That would mean... the shameless nights he indulged in self pleasure. Was she already aware?!

As Satoru thought more about it, he covered his face with one hand as a blush crept up to his ears. Ciel might have mercifully skimmed past those details in order to give him the illusion of privacy or to focus only on the relevant information, but it would not be an exaggeration to say that she knew him best even in this.

This was evident in the human form she manifested. Everything from her face to her body was exactly to his tastes. That was proof that she knew more than she let on about what he liked and had no problem using it to her advantage. It stimulated a long forgotten feeling now that he had his 'son' back.

This body belongs to you as much as it does me, is what she had told him. Ciel was not in the habit of saying nonsense so she meant it. They were to be married, and Rimuru may be almost forty in this body but he wasn't such a traditionalist to wait for marriage when they were both in agreement to be intimate.

The bathroom door clicked open.

"Rimuru?" She called.

With his stomach full of nerves, Satoru looked to where the door was opened only by a few inches. Satoru was suddenly very much aware that he was alone with a very beautiful woman in his home. A woman that was most likely naked at this very moment.

Satoru, "Is something wrong? I've left a towel with a change of clothes in the tray next to the toilet." He noticed that she's been a little strange since their original selves left. A little tense, and more silent than usual.

Ciel, "I think," her voice sounded weak which was worrying, "I've started menstruating."

It took a few seconds for the words to register in his mind. When it did, his first instinct was to call someone and order them to bring her sanitary pads or whatever it is women need to feel better when on their period. But then he remembered that he was an ordinary human now and wasn't able to call anyone even if they were on hand in this world.

Satoru rushed to shrug on his jacket and slip his shoes on. "Okay. Can you give me fifteen minutes? There's a convenience store down the road. They should have what you need."

"Please hurry."

Satoru grabbed his wallet and left the apartment. He jogged down the stairs too impatient to wait for the elevator. The evening air chilled his cheeks as he made his way quickly to the familiar store he used to stop by to grab snacks.

He wasn't sure which brand to get, so he grabbed a big box of the priciest one thinking it would at least be of good quality. After some more thought, Satoru threw in a slab of chocolate on his way to checkout and ignored the knowing look the young woman behind the till gave him before ringing up his purchases.

When Satoru returned to the apartment, nothing had seemed to have changed. He knocked on the bathroom door, "Ciel, I'm back. Are you okay?"

The door opened and Ciel wordlessly stuck her hand out. She took the parcel and closed the door again.