■ 2 KILLER QUEEN

▬▬▬

┏ ❝ she's a killer queen

gunpowder, gelatine.
guaranteed to
blow your mind. ❞ ┛

THE RED HAWK ARRIVES, with her feet landing on the rooftop quietly like a black kitten strolling the streets, her electric blue eyes alert like an owl hanging on a branch. A shadow on dark shadows, ducking through the walls as she tries not to get caught. Not once a second she was caught, nor did any of the security catch a suspicious feeling. Because of her notorious skills - she was called the red hawk.

Like the bird, she was strong and powerful, equipped with a sharp mind, and a keen sight on her actions.

You might wonder why where the "red" came from. Oh, should I even still say? Who wouldn't recognize those perfectly coated red lips of hers?

When she saw a window pane that was an easy spot for her, she immediately clawed her hands on the glass, silently opening it as she slips inside the house.

She was finally inside the mansion, making the woman sigh in relief, silently.

Swiftly, she shifts through the halls, lurking in the shadows to be hidden. The owner of this property had a high-profile, hence, there are a bunch of men roaming around for their patrols. She needed to be quick, or else ome of them would catch her and probably even kill her on sight.

Especially with her scandalous name, it's obvious they would instantly recognize her. She already knows her name was on sight as she was caught on one of her missions a few days ago.

Her black coat made her perfectly camouflage with the night, making it easier for her to mess around.

She was currently looking for something she's been looking for years. Something more valuable than gold, and it may be right on the other side of this door in front of her.

She shifts her head to the sides, checking out if anyone was following her. Gladly, there was none and a few of the men were fortunately not doing their jobs properly. She could quietly hear snores from one of the guards who was asleep from the floor below.

She twists the knob silently, closing the door as soon as she was in the room. The red hawk immediately hurries her way unto the drawers on the table, opening each of them as she throws the objects inside out, making a mess on the floor.

"Futile." She huffs, finding the stuff useless, she had to find a file. Not just any file, but something special.

But, her hands finally stopped it's scrambling as she saw something that caught her spirits. It was just a folder, but she's sure there was something.