■ 8 PARTNER IN CRIME

❝ music on the radio

music on the radio.
come on baby, make
sweet love to me.

SHE SMOKES THE CIGARETTE hanging in between her fingers, the handcuffs dangling it's metal sounds as her hands move in the air. "Aren't you going to put my ass in prison or are you enjoying too much with me by your side?"

"That's not my job. That's my client's job if he decides to sue you. All I need to do is catch you, that's all—I'm a private investigator, not a cop."

"Then, the second option it is. You're enjoying me." She giggles.

"Stop smoking, would you? I bet your lungs are as rotten as my dead parents' corpses." He snatches the cigar away from her fingers, she tried to catch it back, but the cuffs restraining her hand didn't help her at all.

"What did you do that for? Those weren't just any other cigarettes. It's a Parliament Hybrid for fuck's sake. One pack costs for 8 dollars! You better pay back."

"All cigarettes are the same. They all rot your lungs the same way and make you die earlier than usual. I wouldn't like to be driving alongside with a dead woman in my car's passenger seat." He snickers with a trace of evol in his voice.

The cat begins to slow down as he seems to be more serious now. The path they're driving into seems narrow, it seemed like his cossack won't fit through the channel. He decides to press the brakes with his foot as he goes through a reverse, parking behind a tree.

"Is this really it? Are you sure he's here?" He says, opening the door for her.

"Yes—now unlock me." She shows him her cuffs, which Harry just ignored.

"No, you shit you'll betray me again. Remember, I still have to bring you to fucking Hans."

Taylor immediately goes out of the car, pushing him out of her way with her shouldees which made him grunt abruptly. She's starting to act up again-which he really finds irritating.

"Hey." He calls her. "Taylor, hey. Come back."

She still continues marching towards the gate, nothing with her besides a cuff surrounding her hands. His heart's beating started to fasten, not familiar with the risks that are being took.

He runs and grabs her arm, pulling her away from the scene. She was too near towards the gate. Who knows? There might be someone near.

"What the fuck are you thinking?" He looks at her. Her eyes were burning in rage, and he wasn't helping at all.

"Let go of me."

"Fuck you. No."

"Give me your fucking gun and I'll shoot that son of a bitch."

"Aren't you seeing the risks here? It's too dangerous. You couldn't just put your life in the line just like that. Remember, you're a suspect here too. I still don't trust you, and surely you don't still trust me. Don't be a fucking idiot." Taylor nods.

"You like me." Taylor utters under her breath as Harry grips her arm while he leads her to follow him.

"Don't be too assuming."

"I do know, Harold. I studied psychology and medicine. Don't you insult my intellect." A smirk of pride swings along her lips.

A doctor? That's hot. Harry thinks.

"I don't believe you. It says you haven't even graduated in the file I read about you."

"Oh honey, a mere piece of paper isn't all I am."

Harry gasped in shock as soon as he saw the woman unlock her cuffs in a whim of a second. I have the fucking key with me. He checks his pockets and his  were true.

"What the fuck did you do?"

"As I said, I'm more than you think." She shushes his mouth, her fingers softly dragging along the bottom of his lips.

It felt good.

Harry closes his eyes, feeling a splash of pleasure flow along his spine and run along his blood.

As he opened his eyes again, she was gone.

"Copper."

He hears a little whisper. The british mam frowns in shock as he sees her above the roof.

Who is this woman?

He was filled with immediate shock on how fast she could move. She was indeed like her name. A hawk. Her blonde hair dangles along the temples of her face. He was bewildered on how she could do so much yet look so good on the process.

"Get down. I demand you." He says in a small whisper. He knows she couldn't hear him, but with his exaggerated movements, she could surely understand him.

She puts her tongue out, putting on a comical face as she tries to mock him. She was such a child.

Harry stomps his feet on the ground on anger. This woman makes him go insane. He never met anyone as annoying as her.

He hates her.

"God, save me. Please." He says in a little prayer while he climbs up the gates to enter the compound. There were no guards anyways.

He couldn't even believe he's saying a prayer. He wasn't even religious. But this woman is making him desperate. So desperate for some god to help him.

It's amazing how someone could even turn him into religion.

He runs his hand through his hair. A cold touch of nervousness laying on his fingers.

But as soon as he steps his foot forward, he feels a hard piece of metal behind his head.

"Hello, pretty boy. You're under her spell. It's easy to know."

Shit.

HELLO! SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATES! BEEN VERY BUSY. I WILL UPDATE REGULARLY DONT WORRY.. I MISS U SO MUCH.

UNLOCK NEXT CHAPTER
90 REPLIES
30 VOTES