■ 7 PLAY DATE

┏  ❝ listen to the pretty
sound of music
as she flies. ❞ ┛

THE AIR around the couple beamed like a sunlight as their smiles grew bigger.

"Cats."

"Dogs."

"No, cats are better—they're cuter and they don't poop everywhere!"

"Lying is a sin, Taylor." He huffs as he tries to make a joke. The blonde in front of him shakes her head in defense, not agreeing with his opinion. Cats are the best things in this world—what does this man think?

She takes another spoon of the ice cream, tasting the delicate and sweet subtle taste of vanilla. "What are you? A priest?" She feigns  hurt. "What are you going to do next? Make me kneel?"

Harry laughs—thinking about something dirty, before he decides to something else.

"No, but this."

He grabs a scoop from the dessert in front of him, making the spoon swish like an airplane before he willingly feeds it to Taylor. The metal is against her lips, begging for an entrance as she willingly opens her mouth to devour it.

"I will show you better." She raises her hand, still objecting about his opinion that dogs are better than cats.

Harry doesn't listen to her, but instead looks at her lips, his mind on something else. He leans a bit to her—attracted by desire. Grabbing a towel, he wipes the trace of cream that's stained her mouth.

She closes her eyes, probably thinking he was going to kiss her, but unfortunately no.—but maybe the man also thought about doing the same, but maybe something pulled him back.. maybe.

Harry continues before shaking his head, "What show me better?"

"Kittens are cuter than dogs." She purses her lips like a little child who's angry which made Harry throw back his head laughing. She looked very cute.

"Okay, then do as you please."

After finishing their ice cream, the two fought about who's going to pay the bill first. Of course, Harry won the argument. Rudely enough, he succeeded by shutting the blonde's mouth by slowly slapping it with his dollar—which she was offended about, but the two laughed it off, finding it very funny.

Taylor runs out of the shop first, leading Harry as she lets him follow her by dragging his palms. He's not going to lie, but he indeed found it fun, he's liking how he's starting to see her sweeter side.

Harry found himself inside a cat cafe. White walls, wooden floors and yellow sofas—the building's interior was done beautifully. Not overdone, but already simple and beautiful the way it is.