■ 3 CAN WE DANCE?

┏ ❝ she's just a devil woman, with evil in her mind

with evil in her mind. beware
the devil woman, she's gonna
get you. ❞ ┛

UNDER THE BRIGHT CHANDELIER, the wary detective looked charming and easy-going with his yellow floral polo. He knows this wasn't like the dapper suit & ties like the other men are currently wearing, but nevertheless, the outfit looked beautiful on him.

With the bright yellow color, he was glowing. His curly hair was slick with gel, smelling like the fresh scent of coconut oil. He had a pearl necklace hanging on his neck, tenderly fitting for him.

One could not assume him as a cop with his current appearance, and that was his main goal-to look like the exact opposite of it. He should be sure that one such culprit won't detect him as one.

"Hello." He greeted some of the people who passed by him. In response, they barely said any word. He rolls his eyes, he hates it when wealthy people act like jerks, their egos become to big that they would think their might gods.

He just decided to order some martini, as he decides to blend like a civilian. His eyes were still scanning around the crowds like an owl, looking for the blonde he's been recruited to catch.

He sips the alcohol, frustrated how it's been hours here yet he hasn't found the one thief he's been looking for. His cheeks were red not only because of the alcohol, but the irritation. He wasn't only irritated because of the red hawk's lack of presence but also because of the shitty people in here.

It's only a few hours before the party comes to a close, and there's a chance that this one thief hasn't showed up.

A finger taps his shoulder, he turns around to see who did the gesture. There, he sees a drunk Mr. Hans, his face was flustered with alcohol, and he reeks the smell of beer.

"What is it that you want, Mr. Hans?"

"That bastardo isn't showing up, detective." His Italian accent was barely audible as he was dragging words drunkenly.

"But she may-"

Before Harry could even continue his words, he comes to interrupt. "Dio Santo! Have some life, have some fun. Go mess around, would you?"

"But my paycheck? The one you promised me."

"Non ti preoccupare, my friend. I'll give it to you once the job is done only. You still haven't found her."