🧾 Sun | The Chaos Theory

You only have 15 seconds left to live. Oh no! Give us your best pitch for your story during that time!

What could be a better way to go than to leave a smile on everyone's face? After all, I'm a doctor and laughter is the best medicine. 

Delve into the world of chaotic comedy sprinkled with cute moments that would make your heart swoon. Slyvia Walsh is the unapologetically bold girl next door who has a knack for goofing up. Ayden Hayes is the particular neighbor who was introduced to her in a car accident, or a 'brushing of cars' as Slyvia would put it. 

The unexpected twists will keep you guessing what's about to happen and the story promises to keep you smiling all the time

What was the best comment you ever received on your story? Give their username if you can!

"Romcom at its best right there! 😂😂" by ElainArcheron28

"What a laughter riot! I loved this chapter. You have me hooked. This is my new favorite story on Wattpad. I hope this gets featured.Her flirting was just... 😂No words!And damn, you mislead me so much. I didn't expect New Guy to be Rhys. I had been thinking Ayden has gotten over your first encounter. Damn author! You're good!Loving it." by ilovetoreadcomedy 

"this made me laugh so hard. ab workout. :-D" by @56reads"The f*ck😂😂😂😂 😲😲😲😲Dammmmn.Now am loving this😂So unexpected" by MirriBlaine 

(I couldn't choose one as all are my favorites relating to different parts of the story)

What kind of writer do you strive to be? Someone whose works bring lots of joy and laughter? Someone who can write the most beautiful prose?

I aspire to bring as many smiles as I can. I'm an avid reader and we all can see a general pattern in the progression of most stories. I like to use the usual premise so the readers think they know what to expect. And then Tada! I turn it into an unexpected scenario to, hopefully, make you laugh and keep you hooked.I'm trying my best to be a non-cliché in this predictable world.

What are some fantastical dreams you have for your work? A movie adaption? With which actors? Fanfictions? Wiki-page?

A movie adaptation would be a dream come true. Although the description doesn't match the eyes, but Selena Gomez would be my perfect Slyvia Walsh. I love Selena's portrayal of Alex Russo. 

And as for Ayden... Hmm... I have a new favorite actor every now and then so it's very hard to decide. Maybe you guys would bring up some good suggestions.

What was the silliest thing you've ever done in order to help with your writing?

Watched a crappy movie and thought "Damn.. I can do better than that."

Movies and books with bad stories are a good motivation for me :-P

Name some people on Wattpad that you feel have helped you on your writing journey. Or, who are some Wattpad authors you personally look up to?

QueenZusigrendelthegoodMirriBlainethelovewizardJacksgirl131dthehottiesColette_FRCrazygirl_3105

If you have any final remarks, leave them here!

You are my favorite author and community creator <3 

I'm super stoked you liked my work and it's an honor to be mentioned on your winner list. Thank you so much. I am very grateful to you for giving me an opportunity. Sending you lots of love!

XOXO