01

B

I groaned in irritation while rubbing my weary eyes. The computer screen in front of me is definitely not helping. But, I still have a research paper that I have to finish so I have no choice but to sit here. My fingers are already strained from hours of typing.

"Meow!"

I heard a purr.

It was from my white female siberian cat, sitting at my bed and staring angrily at me.

"What?" I scoffed, leaning at my chair.

We had a staring contest. Then it scowled at me, showing it's fangs. This made me roll my eyes.

"I know, I know. It was my fault. I'm sorry." I apologized sarcastically.

My cat stood up and ran towards me where she immediately jumped to my lap. I crossed my arms while looking down at her. She looked behind her wagging tail.

"Are you going to scold me, now?"

"Meow!"

"It was an accident. You're just exaggerating." I huffed.

A sudden woosh of air, swirling in front of me appeared. I stared at my cat as it slowly transformed. Her muscles and skins expanded. She become heavier at my thighs until it wasn't a cat in my lap anymore.

But, a human.

A girl.

Wearing an all white outfit.

Dark metallic gold eyes with a hint of yellow stared at me.

"My tail's very sensitive, you know." She seethed at me. Her legs are now both beside my hips, straddling me at my seat.

"And I already treated it, right?." I smiled. Then, frowned suddenly. "You can get off my lap now. You're heavier when you're human."

She shook her head, "No. You hurt me. Now, your responsible for making me feel sad."

"It was three days ago when I accidentally stepped on your tail. Why are you acting like I chopped it off?" I defended.

She copied my arms by crossing it. "I'm a very weak and sensitive creature. I should be treated with modesty--"

"Shut up. You just want me to feed you turkey again." I cut her off.

"Nonsense." She denied. "I'm just merely reminding you of the abuse you did to me. So, you know, you'll have to compensate for what you've done."

I sighed irritatedly, "Yumi. I just accidentally stepped on your tail."

"But, I suffered!" She reasoned out. "Can you feel the pain I've been through? No. You don't. Cause you don't have a tail."

I can't with this being. Shouldn't have spoiled her like this.

"Nope. Enough of your dramas. Your tail's fine, stop overreacting."

"But--"

I tried to push her away but wrap her legs around my waist and her arms circled at my neck.

"Get off my lap or I'll bath you." I warned.

She flinched and leaned her head away with gold eyes widening.

"Mean! I don't wanna go back to the bathroom." She yelled, crossing her arms like a kid.

Before I could utter a word, she turned back into a cat that scramed away from my lap and went back to my bed where she lied down.