02

I was sitting at the table alone. Eating my sandwich. But a figure stood in front of me and I looked up to find out it was Fatima. Glaring at me seethingly.

"Oh Look what we have here. Where's your friends now, Ms. Popular." She mocked at me.

I looked down feeling embarrassed.

"She's doing it again." Heart suddenly popped with a sigh and sat beside me.

Fatima scoffed and put her hand at her waist.

"So you're a traitor, I can't believe I trusted you." She told Heart who tried not to laugh beside me.

I looked at my friend beside me, "If someone ask if she's our friend, tell them we don't know her."

"Wait, who are you talking about? I don't see anyone in front of us." Heart fakedly look at Fatima like she doesn't exist.

Fatima sighed and sat down at the seat in front of us. She crossed her arms, "I'm practicing my acting skills here, guys. Why y'all gotta be like this?"

"Well, to be honestly realistic, based on what I saw just saw earlier, I therefore concluded that you, Fatima Añonuevo, suck at acting." Heart chuckled, stretching arms above.

"You were acting?" I asked incredulously. "I thought it was stand-up comedy."

"Oh, shut up. You're both just jealous... Anyway, Let's go to your house later, Bianca. We have to finish this group project."

I put my chin at my palm, raising my brows at her. "I rather work alone. You're no use anyway."

Fatima scoffed and faked her hurt, "Bianca you just crushed down my pride."

I laughed and shooked my head. I've thought about it for a second,

"I was just joking. We could do it my house."

--//--

"Wait here, I'll just clean up my room." I told them as I went to my room.

The two didn't reply, they were busy admiring my house and the furnitures.

When I went inside, I quickly shut the door and saw my cat sleeping at the table. I took the black collar and swiftly wore into her neck.

"Meow!" She purred in irritation.

She can't turn into a human with the collar because it will choke her. It's not like I don't trust her but, you know she's quite stubborn.

Like the last time Fatima went here, Yumi nearly got her secret busted. Thankfully I manage to hide her at my closet.

"My friends are coming. No funny business. No biting, no running and lastly, no trying to jump in there faces. Alright?" I conceded.

Sighs... She doesn't listen anyway.

--//--

Y

I hate guests.

Now, I have to wear this stupid collar. And they're always taking Bianca's attention.

Like now, they're all sitting at the floor around the table. They seem to be doing some human stuff. Weird human stuffs. Humans are weird, you know. Especially my owner. She's really weird.

I brought them an alive mice last time. As a peace offering. But, Bianca scolded me for it. What did I even do wrong?

She even scolded me for removing the curtains. I mean, it was dark inside. I had to do it for the sake of this house. Although, yes, it was torn apart but still!