05

Y

Everything was dark. It also stinks. I don't even know where I am right now. There was uncomfortableness around my body, but I kept walking at this unknown street.

I've felt this before. It was terrifying. It's like a feeling of itch to me that I couldn't scratch. Bianca was the one who helped me that time.

But, she isn't here now. I bet she's really mad at me. Now wonder if she'll be happy now that I'm gone. It's fine. I can on my own. I don't want to bother her anymore.

I could walk faster if I'm a human but there's a collar in me so I had no choice but to stay as a cat.

The instinct in me made me leave Bianca's place. I'm confused why?

Where am I even going? What is this place?

Oh. A shoes?

It was when I looked up and saw a girl staring down at me with a weird expression. I tilted my head to the side in bafflement.

She crouched down and carried me to face her. What are you doing to me, stranger?! Let go!

"Meow!"

I hate it when I can't speak.

The weird stranger smiled, "Why are you all alone by yourself? Are you lost?"

This human is dumb. Why is she talking to me when I'm a cat. Obviously, I can't answer her! All I could do is meow stupidly.

"Awwe. You're really cute. I'm Coleen by the way. I'll take you home."

No, You cannot take me to your house, stupid human. I'm here outside so I could learn to be independent-- she called me cute?

She really called me that, right?

The human carried me in her arms as she walked towards a new unfamiliar direction.

I'm cute, she called me cute.

Bianca never called me cute before. This human girl was the first one who did. Maybe she's not bad.

--//--

"You have a collar. Looks like you have an owner." She spoke while scratching my head.

I stretched my body more and release a purr with my eyes closed. The itch in me was starting to get worse, I'm feeling more anxious and bothered. I don't know why.

It's like I wanted to scream.

I'm here in Coleen's house. It was smaller than Bianca's. I heard her say it was an apartment. What's that?

"You know I had a cat before. Sadly, He died. You should've met him, maybe you two could be good friends." She smiled while taking the milk at the wall cabinet. For I was laying at the island.

I'm sorry, hooman! But, I'm not into male cats. Or more like I'm not into any cats. I hate cats and I don't even know why I could turn into one. There was no memories I have from my past, anyway.

"You're really cute, you know." She cooed at me. Her hands caressed my belly as I spread my body more, indicating that I favored what she's doing.

I unconsciously released a strangled purr. I'm feeling more affectionate, there was unknown pain around my body.

I'm craving...

I miss Bianca. I want to see her, smell her, hug her, everything! It was weird that I'm feeling a lot pain. Different pain. Like an ache.

I heard Coleen giggled, "You seem to be--"

Knock! Knock! Knock!

There was banging at the door which confuses her. I stayed laying as she went to find out who it was. I feel tired all of a sudden. Why is it so hot here--