04

Where is it?

I've been looking for my usb, it was missing. I'm running late and I need to pass it this day. Under the bed, my stacks of paper, my closet, every inch of my room, but still no sign of that small thing. It wasn't saved to my laptop so I really need to find that.

I even asked Amanda. Then, realization hitted me. It was really weird that no cat was following my steps now.

"Yumi!" I called out inside my room.

Her white furry head appeared from under the bed.

I sighed, "Why are you hiding there?"

She came out, turned into a human and sat down to the couch while hugging her knees.

I narrowed my eyes to her.

"What did you do?"

"Itwasanaccident..." She gulped.

My brows raised, intimidating her. I crossed my arms. I was looking down upon her state, could tell she is guilty given by her looks.

"I'm sorry..." Yumi couldn't make eye contact with me. "I didn't mean to take it. I was--"

"Stop!" Showed her my palm.

My face was red in rage yet I tried to control myself. I needed that research. I've been staying up all night for that and now, her small mistake could damage my grades, even my future!

I walked towards the drawer and took out her black collar. She understood it as she quickly turned back into a cat whilst still not looking at my eyes.

I wore it to her neck and angrily opened the door of my room.

"OUT!" I belted, pointing outside.

She flinched and quickly ran. I sighed and shut the door begrudgingly.

--//--

My forehead jabbed at my table followed by an audible sigh. Our homeroom teacher just left, so the class become more loud. I was thankful that Heart had a copy. Things turned out great even if Yumi did something wrong.

But, it doesn't mean I still won't punish her. She needs to learn her lesson after all.

"Hey, Fatima I was wondering if--- wait, what are you doing?" I asked my friend who's sitting at my right.

She flinched and quickly hid her phone like she was hiding a deep secret.

I eyed her skeptically, "What was that?"

Fatima looked away.

"Nothing."

I let out a sigh. "What do you mean nothing? I saw a photo of me at your phone."

She pursed her lips as if she was trying not to laugh. Seriously, this girl is the second most annoying in my life. Yumi's first, of course.

"She was editing your picture with Yumi." Heart whispered at my left.

I faced Fatima with a furrowed brows.

"Why are you doing that?" I scorned at her.

She looked at me with a silly expression. And bit her own lips to stop herself from burst out laughing.

Fatima shook her head, failed to answer me.

"Fat, seriously. What are you doing?" I presses one more. Only for Heart to giggled beside me. The two looked at each other with a knowing expression. "Guys! I'm right between the two of you!"