11 | fight

The confrontation with the vampires hadn't ended well

The confrontation with the vampires hadn't ended well. The blonde vampire had clearly set his sights on the sisters, knowing the blood of a witch would make him unstoppable but he knew he had to get them alone as they were clearly protected, unfortunately he also underestimated their powers. On top of that, the sisters were finally confronted with the guy that was after Rory's powers and neither of them knew just how to go about it yet but they weren't going down without a fight.

"We need to get you both out of here."

Rory scoffed, "Not happening. We are not going into hiding, we will fight."

Edward shook his head, "Not happening."

"Look, I understand that you want to protect us but we can take care of ourselves. We are trained for this, we have been doing this our entire lives. I love you but neither of us are going into hiding. We are going to lay a trap and kill him ourselves." Rory firmly spoke to her mate before looking at her sister for backup.

Hannah nodded her head, "We've got this. Like Rory said, we'll lay a trap and we'll be ready for him."

"We just don't want you to get hurt." Jasper sighed. He had only recently found his mate, he was not ready to lose the best thing that had ever happened to him. He hadn't seen what either of the sisters were capable of but he wasn't ready to take the chance of something happening to her.

Edward frowned, "You don't know what he was thinking. This is all a game to him." He couldn't lose her, not now. He saw the vile things that James wanted to do with her and he was not about to let that happen.

"I don't have to be a mind reader to know what he wants with us but we've got this. Edward, I'm on a damsel in distress, I'm a witch and a pretty powerful one. James is the last of our worries, the guy that was with them is more dangerous. We know what we're doing, you have to trust me. I'm not going to run, neither is Hannah. We can do this." Rory promised as she placed a hand on his cheek.

"I don't want to lose you."

"I promise you won't."

"Well don't you look beautiful

"Well don't you look beautiful."

Hannah and Rory had lured the vampire to a remote part of the woods, knowing he would be tempted to go after Rory, despite the risk of encountering the Cullen's. The rest of the Cullen's kept an eye out from the trees while Hannah stayed in the shadows, she knew Rory was capable of protecting herself and taking care of business. Hannah wanted to make sure they got a good look on the guy that was after Rory's powers.

Rory smirked as she took a step closer to him, "Aw, he thinks he's going to live." It took everything in Edward not to intervene but he had promised her he'd let her take care of it on her own, he wanted to see what she was capable of and if he'd made the right choice in bringing her into his world.

"What are you going to do little girl?" James taunted.

Rory tilted her head as she looked him dead in the eye, "I'm going to kill you." James growled as he charged towards her causing the Cullen's to come out of their hiding spots but he really thought he could kill her before they could even react, however, he had not expected the witch to be the one to kill him.

"I was hoping you would do that." Rory spoke before taking a deep breathe, "Ignarious."

And just like that James was vanquished right in front of their eyes

And just like that James was vanquished right in front of their eyes. None of the Cullen's knew how to react as they watched the flames die down. They did not know she was so powerful, they obviously had underestimated her powers and her ability to protect herself. Edward was obviously the most surprised, he knew what she was but he had not expected her to protect herself like that and he knew she didn't need him for protection.

"Remind me to never piss you off." Emmett spoke with wide eyes as she looked at the spot where James once stood.

Rory smirked, "And don't you forget it."

"Well that was an interesting show." A voice spoke as he walked out of the shadows.

Hannah stood behind her sister, "I'm guessing you're the magic-less wanker that's after my sister."

"And I will get her. Her powers will be mine and nothing you do will stop me." He threatened as he looked at the sisters with a sick grin on his face. The Cullen's crowded around the girls, not knowing who the man was but he clearly posed a threat to them.

"You have no idea who you're dealing with."

"Neither do you sweet cheeks."