Welcome to the Jungle

A/N- this is the first story I have ever written. I might be new to this, but I absolutely LOVE writing. I love Guns N' Roses as well and I figured "what better to do than write about something you love?" Plus I figured I could share my love of Guns N' Roses with you guys! I'm still getting used to writing on my phone and I also wanted to see how much you guys liked it. Thanks! ❤️)

  "Ugh, I hate the idea of getting on that damn plane!" Leah said, quickly shaking her head in disgust. Her best friend, Annora, looked at her whilst stuffing a few more shirts in the bag.

  "I know you hate flying, but think about how fun it will be! You can party all day, and all night. You're gonna love it when you get there." Annora said, with a cheeky smile on her face.

  Annora was helping Leah pack. Annora and Leah planned on living together as roommates in the great city of LA. She knew that Leah wasn't much of a partier, not even a school dance kinda person, for that matter. She was hoping maybe she would be able to get Leah to open up to new experiences, such as meeting a guy or getting drunk at a bar. She knew these things weren't necessarily admirable, but she really just wanted her bestie to have a good time doing something other than planting tomatoes in the garden or going fishing on her dad's paddle boat.

  "Why did I agree to this? I don't even like the idea of entering a bar, much less passing out in it." Annora sighed, shook her head and let out a little chuckle at Leah's complaint.

  "You'll survive." She said with a scoff.

  "Will I? Will I really?" Leah said slyly, moments later poking Annora in the stomach causing them to get in a little fight that ended with Annora on the floor and Leah straddling her triumphantly. The girls let out a laugh and then got back to packing.

———

  The girls were now at the airport about to leave.

  "You don't understand how much I regret th—" Leah was cut off by Annora

  "Oh stop complaining you little baby!" Annora said with a laugh, this time poking Leah in the stomach. It was their way of showing each other affection. They really were best friends, and when they worked together they could get away with almost anything.