Summer Nights

Izzy's POV

  It was our first gig in what seemed like ages. We had the Whiskey tonight, and we spent most of the day practicing. At this point Steven was out of the wheelchair and optimistic, but still recovering. At least he was able to play drums!

  Leah and Annora were here watching us practice. Sometimes I would get distracted and lose the rhythm because I was to busy staring at Leah to pay attention, but we were pretty good for the most part. We took a break and I went over to plant a kiss on Leah's lips.

  "Hey baby!" I said greeting her, giving her the kiss. She kissed me back.

  "Wanna go hang out for a little?" I asked.

  "Umm sure thing! Where are we going?" She questioned.

  "Well first of all, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind the boys tagging along. Maybe we could go to that diner down the street!"

  "Yeah, that's fine by me! Let's do it!" She said in response.

  "Sweet," I whispered to myself.

  I gathered the boys and they all hopped in the car, while I sat on the back of Leah's motorcycle. I put my arms around her hips as we rode off. I felt like teasing Leah a little. The diner wasn't too far, we just didn't feel like walking. We walked in and shuffled into a booth.

  Leah and I sat next to each other, she was in the back of the booth against the wall and I was sitting in between her and Steven. Once we ordered, I bought her a milkshake and a hamburger with fries.

  The waitress walked off and I put my hand on Leah's thigh. She smiled at me as I slowly slid it higher and higher. She giggled a little.

  "What's so funny over there?" Slash said as I started toying with the zipper. She lightly pushed my hand away.

  "Not right now," she mouthed silently to me as a big grin appeared on my face. Apparently Steven had picked up on what was going on, because he was giggling too.

  "Y'all are weird." Slash said, coming to a conclusion. It seemed that Axl understood too as he was motioning towards the bathroom and giggling along with Duff.

  Leah started to blush.

  "You know you want it," I whispered to her, being silly while the rest of the guys laughed. Slash made a weird face as he finally noticed what was happening. Their food finally arrived and they all ate as if they were ravenous wolves.

  Steven had gotten up to pay and tip, while I grabbed Leah's wrist and tried to nudge her towards the bathroom.

  "Not here!" She mouthed to me.

  "Gosh fine. I just wanted some dessert." I complained, making Leah fall onto me laughing at my dirty joke.

  "Hmm... you can have some dessert at my place later. For now, you're going to have to put up with some banana pudding." She said, sliding the pudding in of me. The boys were staring and laughing.

  I put my hand on her thigh again, hoping for a better result, but she just grinned and put her hand over mine, keeping it still.

  I tried to scoot my hand higher, just to mess with her, but she started laughing and holding my hand there, squeezing it tight.

  "I love you Izzy, but jeez!" She said as she picked up my hand and kissed it.

  "Later we do it, not now though," she leaned up and whispered in my ear as a shiver went down my spine and a grin crept up on my face. Tingles went through my body as she kissed my hand. I felt like I was going to melt.

  "Izzy looks like he's in Paradise!" Axl laughed.

  "You good Iz?" Duff said, snapping in his face. I snapped out of the little trance that Leah had put me in. She giggled and I felt my face heat up.

  "It's ok, Izzy. We're just teasing." She said as she leaned up to kiss me. I kissed her, and then again, and then I started kissing her chin. As I crept down her neck, she giggled.

  "Ok, ok. Save it for later." She winked as she gave me a hug. The rest of the guys just laughed. Steven had fallen out of the booth laughing and Axl was leaning on Slash's shoulder to stop him from falling too.

  We all stumbled out laughing as hard as we ever had. I hopped on the motorcycle with Leah, putting my chin on her shoulder as I teased her about what was going to happen to her later. I tickled her stomach and rested my hand on her thigh.

  We were now right outside Leah's place, and we had beat the rest of the boys. Right as she took the helmet off, I passionately kissed her neck.

  "What has gotten into you?" She asked me.

  "I guess I just haven't been laid in a while," I said with a shrug and a smirk as she laughed.

  "Well we need to fix that." She said with a wink as she dangled her keys from her hand and started to walk over to the door. We walked up but before she was able to unlock the door, I had landed a big kiss on her lips and it had now turned into a make out session. The boys' car had rolled up and they were exiting, watching us, but we didn't really care.

  She stumbled for the keys, not breaking the kiss, and struggled to get them in the door. Once she unlocked it, I pushed her, still in the kiss, on to the couch as I laid on top of her. The boys walked in the still open door and observed.

———————————————————————————

A/N Sorry, I was just bored and I'm in an odd mood. I'm probably not going to write smut in the next chapter, but if I do I will put a warning. This might seem a little hypocritical because I normal am not a big fan of smut, but like I said, I'm just feeling wacky right now. I also thought it was hilarious how at the boys just watched the two xD