[ august slipped away ]

...

hi.

yes, i know, i have been offline for a month or something...

uh...

today's my birthday!

which is such a shame, i planned to post multiple chapters to celebrate it, but i'm a total wreck right now, and i haven't write anything good.

u may be wondering where i've been (or maybe u're just annoyed by the lack of updates, idk), so i'm going to write this uncalled and probably unnecessary explanation.

so i've been busy with school and events, and it has been dragging me down. i was so worn out, my mental health started getting worse to the point i... do not want to talk about it right now because there are some heavy topics around it and i'm not ready to share it with you guys yet. 

but anyway, good news! good news! my mom offers me to talk to a psychologist, and she's still planning and searching for one!. i'm not sure when i get to meet them, but i surely look forward to that!

i haven't felt myself, at the time i'm writing this, i still don't.

but i'm starting to get better, i'm starting to care for myself! not the best yet, but i'm trying!

so hereby, i proudly announce to you that i'm going to continue this book! my update would be much slower than it used to be, it will definitely take time for me to get back to my usual schedule, but i assure u i'm here and i apologize for the inconvenience.

i've written some chapters, i just haven't finished them... so if u find a kinda good beginning of the chapter and then total garbage at the end, or the other way around, or maybe it's literal garbage, u know why, heheh.

well then, that's all i need to say (i think). i hope u guys have a nice day, i love u all!