Lazy Mornings in NYC

Millie had been spending lots of time with Jake recently. Her filming schedule was very spaced out so whenever she could, she was in New York staying with him at his apartment.

General POV:
"Good morning Mill", said a deep and calming voice. Before she could reply, Millie felt Jakes  arms wrap around her body. "Hey baby", she replied softly. Millie leaned back into him taking in all his warmth.

She was enjoying the moment until Jake got up. "Where are you going?", Millie questioned him in a sad and disappointed tone. "I'm just going to the bathroom I'll be back soon", he replied. "Ok but hurry up, I'm cold and these covers aren't enough". Jake chuckled and shut the bathroom door.

5 minutes later he returned and slipped back under the covers in the same position as before putting his arms around her once again. "Why don't we stay like this for a bit", Jake said kissing her head. "I like that idea", Millie closed her eyes and smiled.

1 hour and 45 minutes later
Jake slowly took his arms off Millie and rolled over to check the time. We should probably get up now, he thought to himself. Jake turned back to look at his beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully. "Baby I think we should get up now", he said to her slowly shaking her body. Millie just groaned in response still wanting to sleep. "Ok well I'm going to shower so get up when you're ready". Jake grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom.

Not long after that, Millie was ready to get up. She rolled out of bed, put on some slippers and walked into the kitchen to start making breakfast.

By the time the food was almost ready, Jake came out. He walked silently behind her, put his arms around her waist, and started kissing her neck. "This is my thank you for making breakfast", Jake whispered in her ear. "Well then I should make breakfast more often", Millie replied with a smirk.

I've never written anything on Wattpad before so if you have any suggestions/ ideas pls tell me.