Work Day Part 1

Stranger Things was filming in New Mexico so the cast was staying in a hotel.

   Everyone got their own room but Millie did not want to stay alone. She asked her parents and older siblings to come be with her but they couldn't. Instead, She got her boyfriend Jake to stay with her for the month.

Millie arrived on set with Jake at 6:45am and dropped her belongings in her trailer. "Ok come with me let's go see my friends", Millie said in an happy tone. "Why do you sound so excited?", Jake asked. "Maybe I want to show you off", she replied leaning in and kissing him.  He laughed as Millie pulled him out the door.

Just like she had hoped Gaten, Caleb, Sadie, Noah, and Finn were there. "Hi guys!", Millie said walking into the hair and makeup trailer with Jake by her side. "Hey Millie!", they all said happily. "How's it going Jake?", Noah said. "I'm great, Noah", Jake replied. "Wait how do you know him?", Millie questioned. Noah laughed "don't worry about it".

"Anyways, Jake sit here", Millie said pointing to a couch. "So are you gonna introduce us or what?", Sadie asked. "Oh sorry, this is Jake my-", Millie was interrupted by Noah. "her boyfriend, Jake's her boyfriend". Everyone just started laughing including the couple. Millie eventually walked over to Jake and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her body kissed her shoulder.

After visiting with everyone for an hour or so, Millie got up."Ok Jake come with me let's go get my costume", Millie said trying to pull Jake onto his feet. "Okaayyyy I'm coming", he said giggling a little. They walked out the door hand in hand and headed toward the costume department.

"So are you enjoying yourself ?", Millie asked. "As long as I'm with you I'm happy. Plus, your friends are pretty funny", he replied pulling her into his side. "Awh I love you", she said kissing his cheek. "Love you more Mill".

Just as their conversation finished they got to the costume department. "I can wait out here for you to change", Jake said wanting to give her some privacy. "No come in with me I might need help putting the outfit on", Millie replied.

They walked into the change room and without warning Millie took off her shirt. "Whoa whoa whoa that's a little too quick for me", Jake said jokingly. "We both know you can handle it well", she replied with a smirk on her face. Jake did up the shirt without hesitation and then Millie slipped on the pants.

"I have to film for a bit so you can come watch or sit in the trailer", Millie said leaving the dressing room. "I'll come with you. After all, I would love to see my girl in action", Jake said with a big smile.

Jake thought it was so cool to watch his girlfriend in her art. He had watched her on tv but never live so he couldn't wait to compliment her once she was finished.

3 hours later
"Ok that's a wrap for today", Matt Duffer said from the back of the room. Millie was exhausted from screaming non stop for the last few hours. "Ok Mill let's go home now, you were so good", Jake said picking her up. He carried her to the car and put her in the front seat. "Thank you so much baby", Millie said. "I love you so much", he replied planting a kiss on her forehead.

This is so bad 😭😭😭