Halloween

Sorry this is very unnecessarily long

Millie and Jake are currently staying together at Millies home in London but it's Halloween.

3:30pm
"Millie come down here", Kelly Brown yells from downstairs. "I'm cominggg", Millie runs down the stairs into the kitchen. "Yes mum?", she says. "I was wondering if you and Jake could hang with Ava tonight, me and your dad are going on a date", she replies "Here I'll ask him", Millie texts Jake to come into the kitchen. What's up Mill", he says walking into to the room and planting a kiss on her cheek. "Is it okay if Ava hangs out with us tonight while my parents go out?", she asks. "Of course it is, but only if she wears her costume", he jokes. "Great thanks Jake", Kelly says and leaves the room.

" why don't we chill for a bit, maybe find a scary movie", Millie suggests. "Sounds like a plan", Jake replies. They both go to the tv room and sit on the couch. "Hey you get over here", Jake holds Millies waist and slides her right next to him. "That's better", he says. Millie chuckles in response.

"Why don't we watch Halloween, that's a scary movie", she proposes. "Good idea", Jake replies. Millie rests her head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around her back. They put on the movie and shut off the lights.

Every time a scary scene came up, Millie shut her eyes and leaned into Jake even more. He just hugged her tighter.

An hour and 50 minutes later the movie ended. "That was pretty fun", Jake says getting up. "Why fun? I was scared the whole time", Millie replies. "Because every time you got scared I had an excuse to hug you", he points out chuckling a little bit.

Millie stands up too and puts her arms around his neck. He puts his arms on her back and leans down to plant a kiss on her lips. Millies closes her eyes and smiles. "Why don't we go get our costumes on and find your sister", Jakes says pulling away.

The couple goes upstairs and knocks on Ava's bedroom door. "Hey Av, is your costume on yet?", Millie asks through the door. "Yes see, what do you think?", she opens the door wearing a zombie princess costume. "You look so cool", Millie says. Jake who is right next to Millie also makes a comment. "You look awesome", he holds out his hand and Ava gives him a high-five.

"We're gonna go get ready and when we're done the party will begin!", Millie and Jake leave Ava and go to Millies bedroom. "So what are you wearing?", Jake asks. "That's a surprise for you", Millie says giggling. "I'll use my parents room to get ready and you do it here". "Okay perfect", Jake kisses her cheek as she leaves the room.

30 minutes later Millie returns in a short, tight gold dress with wavy hair and yellow high heels. She opens the bedroom door just to see Jake on her bed looking at his phone.

"Hey", she says softly trying to get his attention. He looks up and gets off the bed walking toward her. "You look incredible what is your costume supposed to be", Jake slips his arms around her waist and leans down to kiss her. "A Versace Girl", Millie replies. "and you're Batman", she says. "Well now I look like a fool because you're dressed up all attractive and I'm not", he laughs. "Oh you're attractive alright", Millie says.

She lifts up one of her legs and Jake holds it against his body kissing her slowly.

They were about to take things a little bit further when they heard a knock at the bedroom door. "Can I come in?", Ava's squeaky voice asks. "Of course you can", Millie replies as the couple quickly re-adjusts themselves to make it look like they were sitting on the bed.

"Yay we're all in our costumes!", Ava says. "Yes! So what do you think we should do tonight?", Millie asks. "Maybe we could make pizza and have a dance party", she suggests. "Sounds fun, I'm in", Jake says. "Good idea Av, let's go down and get out some dough", Millie replies.

The 3 of them go down to the kitchen and get out some pizza dough. "This is gonna get messy", Jake says. "That's right! Everyone take a piece of dough and put on your toppings", Millie says. Once they all put their toppings on, they stick the pizzas on the oven. Jake notices that Millie got some sauce on her face so her uses his thumb to wipe it off. "Thanks", she says with a smile. They all put their pizzas in the oven and wait.

Once they are done cooking, Jake takes the pizzas out. "Smells delicious", he says. "Yummy", Ava says looking at them. They all eat their pizza and put the dishes away.

"Now for the dance party", Millie says. "Av, it's getting close to your bedtime so we have about an hour". "Okay! But now is dance time", she says. They put on a playlist and danced. At one point, Jake put Ava on his back and spun her around. She squeals of joy. She then grabs Millies hands and twirls her.

An hour passes. "5 more minutes Ava", Millie says. "Okay", she replies with a smile. Just when they were about to wrap things up, "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran plays. "May I have this dance", Jake asks Millie. "Of course", she replies with a smile.

Millie puts her arms around Jakes neck and he puts his hands on her waist. They dance around to the rhythm of the song. She presses her forehead against his and they just stay like that embracing the moment. The song comes to an end and Jake gives Millie a kiss on the lips. "That was pretty special", he says. "mhm it definitely was", Millie replies looking up at him.

They both forget Ava is still in the room. "Guys wait until I go to bed before you do your boyfriend and girlfriend stuff".