Sleepover

Stranger Things 4 was filming in New Mexico and all the cast got rented houses. Tonight they were going to have a big sleepover together.

"You guys ready for tonight", Caleb said while everyone was getting out of their costumes. "YES, all of you are coming to my house and it's gonna be awesome", Noah replied. He then turned his head to look at Millie who was sitting on a couch and resting her head on Jakes shoulder. "You're coming too Jake", Noah said. "I'll be there", he said with a small laugh. Millie looked up and smiled.

"Why don't we get going Jake", she said standing up. "Ok Mill . See you guys later", he said. The couple left the trailer and held hands while walking back to Millies car.

"So are you excited for tonight?", Jake asked starting the car. "Of course I am! I just don't want things to get too wild", Millie replied with a nervous laugh. "How wild can it really get though?", Jake questioned. "Pretty crazy. Once we were paying truth or dare and Noah had to kiss me", she said rolling her eyes. "Well I hope only I get to kiss you tonight", Jake said while putting his hand on Millies lower thigh. "I'll make sure of that", she replied putting her hand on top of his.

10 minutes later they arrived back at Millies rental. "We have an hour before we've got to go", she said. "Ok, why don't we pack and then take a quick rest, I'm tired", Jake said. Millie got out an overnight bag and put in everything she would need for the sleepover. Jake put his things in the bag too and the put it at the front door.

"Okay nap time", Jake said. "Fine but only for 45 minutes we're going to have to leave", Millie replied with a smile. Jake laid down on the sofa and she slept right on top of him. "I love you", Millie said kissing his lips. "I love you more", Jake replied pulling her in closer to him.

Those 45 minutes passed and it was time for them to leave. Jake was about to get up when he remembered that Millie was still sleeping on top of him. She was snoring a little bit and he thought it was adorable. "Hey Mill we have to leave now", Jake whispered. She slowly started waking up. "What time is it", Millie said in a sleepy voice. "It's 5:23 we should really get going", he replied. "Okayyy", she slowly got up and kissed Jakes cheek before walking out the front door.

The couple left the house and walked over to where Noah was staying. When they arrived, Noah answered the door. "Hey guys come in! Everyone else is here but Finn couldn't make it because he's going out for dinner with his family", he said excitedly. "See Millie I told you we should've left earlier", Jake said teasing her. "Oh shut up you're the one who wanted to sleep", she replied letting out a giggle.

Noah showed them into the living room where everyone was already sitting. "Hey guys", Gaten said. "Hi!", Millie replied. "Okay now that everyone's here I'll order the pizza and we can play truth or dare", Noah announced. "Great! But I'm not having a repeat of last time the only person I'm kissing in this room is him", Millie said looking up at Jake. "Fine, only the lovebirds can kiss", Sadie replied winking at her. Both Millie and Jake started laughing.

"Okay let's get started let's all sit down", Caleb said pointing to the carpet. Everyone sat in a circle except for Millie who sat in between Jakes legs. "Sadie truth or dare", Gaten asked. "Uhh dare?", she replied. "Lick the kitchen floor", Gaten said with a snicker. "Ewww", everyone yelled at the same time. Without saying anything, Sadie walked into the kitchen and did lick the floor. She gagged and came back in silence disgusted at her actions.
Ll
" I want to go next,  Jake truth or dare", Noah asked. "truth", he replied confidently. "Is Millie a clingy girlfriend", Noah said with a smirk. "Absolutely she is", Jake replied laughing. Millie started giggling too putting her face into his chest. The rest of the cast was also laughing at this point.

They played for a while longer until the pizza arrived. Everyone ate their food and by the time the pizza was gone, it was after 8pm.

"Ok guys we have enough rooms for everyone to have their own. Millie and Jake can be together if they want to though", Noah announced. "Great", Millie said kissing Jakes cheek. "Why don't we watch a movie", Caleb suggested. "Great idea, but what do we watch", Gaten said. "Indiana Jones?", Sadie asked. "Yes I love that movie", Jake chimed in. "Great I'll put it on now", Noah said.

Everyone went into the living room and found a comfortable place to sit. Sadie and Caleb took the chairs, Gaten and Noah got a part of the couch, and Millie and Jake took the long part of the couch.

About half way through the movie, Millie had fallen asleep in Jakes lap. He was still awake and admiring her more than the actual movie. Everyone else was still awake but Jake didn't even notice. He leaned down and kissed Millies forehead. "Awwww", they all said. "Shhh shes sleeping", Jake replied jokingly. They all turned their attention back to the movie.

When the movie was over, everyone said their goodnights. They all got their own bags and went to their rooms.

"Oh wow Jake our room is so big", Millie said. "And the bed looked so comfy", he added. She laughed and rolled her eyes at the same time. Millie put on her pyjamas and got into bed while Jake was in the bathroom. She was already almost sleeping when he returned. "Hey make room for me", Jake said with a fake frown. Millie scooted over so he could get into the bed too. "I love you ", she said quickly kissing his lips. "I love you more", Jake replied.

The next morning
It was 7am when Millie woke up. She looked over to see that Jake was still sleeping so she got up quietly and went down to the kitchen. Noah was already sitting there looking at his phone.

"Good morning Noah", Millie said. "Oh hey Millie. How did you and Jake sleep", he replied winking. "Great why?", she asked. "Just wanted to make sure nothing too unholy was happening under my roof", Noah said teasing her. "Eww Noah oh my god why would we do that here", she said. "So you've done it before?", Noah questioned. "Well uhh...", Millie replied in slight embarrassment. "How many times", he asked in curiosity. "Noah what the fu-", she cut her sentence off when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Good morning beautiful", Jake said entering the room. He went over to Millie and kissed her cheek. "Oh hey what's up Noah?", he asked. "Millie was just getting into details about some interesting things", Noah replied in a teasing voice. "Jake don't worry about it come on we should get going", Millie interrupted the conversation. "Okay Mill whatever you say. Bye Noah", he replied. Millie grabbed their bag and pulled him out the door.

They were walking back to their rental when Jake asked the question. "What interesting things did you tell Noah", Jake asked with a small giggle. "Oh god he literally was asking about our intimate life it was so embarrassing", Millie said looking ashamed. Jake just laughed again. "Oh Mill,  he's just joking with you don't worry".