Chapter I - Hes My Soulmate?!

"Hey mum" y/n greeted.

"Oh well hello y/n you met up with that ranboo boy today right?" She looked up at me.

I nodded and walked up to my room.

Watching the sun go down and the moon rising up till midnight.

Y/n looked up seeing the moon shining like the sun.

"I-" They stared at the moon "ranboo's my soulmate" They smiled tears brimming there eyes. Happy they have found them.

They ran down stairs surprised there mom was up. "Mom I have found my soulmate" Y/n smiled tears falling.

"Honey thats..... That's awesome" She smiled and walked up to them and hugged her. They hugged back crying in her mother's shoulder.

~With Ranboo~

I wonder what they meant when they had found their soulmate. I looked out the window the moon shining. But not like the sun. I looked down and stared at my tail.

"I hope I find mine soon" I said to myself. I walked to my bed and laid down closing my eyes and falling to sleep.

I woke up the sun shining through my window the birds singing there lovely tune. I walked over to my closet and picked out my clothes. Taking out a white dress shirt black pants and shoes.

I ran down out of my room grabbing the keys and my satchel and left to school.

~with Y/n~

I woke up in my mom's arms on the floor. I shook her making her wake up.

"Mom it's time to get ready I when to go too school... " She nodded and I ran up too my room.

I walked up to my closet and picked out some clothes. Consisting of a white long sleeved button up shirt.. Checkered baggy pants and combat boots.

I started to do my makeup putting on eyeliner and mascara on. Walking down to the kitchen. Showing my mom my look.

"You look awesome honey.. I hope that ranboo boy loves it. " She looked at me and amiled. "Well mom I gotta get to school I'll see you later" I opened the door and walked out.

Meeting at the corner where me and him always met at. But this time he didn't come.

I left and ran too school. I opened the main door and walked to my locker. I opened it and grabbed my book putting my satchel in place.

~~

398 words