Chapter III - Wilburs Brother

We got to my house. I walked in greeting Phil and Tommy. 

I ran up too the room and placed them down on my bed. 

"Wilby your home" Tommy exclaimed slamming the door open being the little fuck year old he is. (It's suppose to be five but I kept it in there 😳👈)

"Tommy, shhh they are sleeping. " Tommy nodded and went to go look at them. 

My little brother gasped, "it's a woman" 

"Yeah to my it is " He looked down at him. "Now get out"

I watched as Tommy left the room and I followed after him closing the door. 

~with ranboo~

I watched as Wilbur carried y/n out of the hall. I tightened my grip on elliots hand.

"Ow ranboo that hurts" She whined

"oh I'm sorry" I let go of her and we went to the cafeteria to eat. Why were they walking out of the school like that I thought. 

"Ranboo why aren't you paying attention to me" She looked down. "Oh sorry I just have a lot on my mind. " I held her hand. 

"Do you want to talk about it enderboi? " She looked up desperately. 

"Oh um no I don't want to"

~Y/n Pov~

"Who are you? " I woke up to that voice. I looked at a little boy. Probably five or 6.

"Oh hello" I smiled and looked at him. I looked at the Blondie. 

"Who are you? " He asked again

"I'm Y/n also known as your brothers best friend" I told him and stood up. 

"Your short" He looked at me "for a teenager" I looked at himupmd picked him up.

"Why are you so cute" I threw him up in the air a couple of times. Before setting him down. "Do you know where Wilbur is? "

He nodded and took my index finger and lead me down stairs. 

"Oh Y/n your awake" He looked up. I nodded smiling feeling a lot better. "Thank you " I ruffled his fluffy blonde hair. 

He grabbed my index finger and led me to his room. I looked around seeing discs on the walls in picture frames. 

"I like your room" He went to his closet and opened a drawer and brought some toys out. He set them down and sat and okayed with them. 

He patted a spot notifying me too sit down. I sat and he handed me a toy and I started to play along with him. 

"So what's your name? " I looked at him. "It's Tommy... Tommyinnit" He looked at me. "Well that's a cool name Tommyinnit" I bumped his shoulder and laughed. 

He looked up and laughed too. 

~~~

431 words

I'm okay 😀👍