Chapter II - what?...

I looked over my shoulder seeing ranboo with another girl. I looked at her and she was. Much more prettier than me.

I looked at myself and saw that I looked ugly. I watched as he looked at her. Talked to her.

I-i was jealous. She... She was more... more better than me. I stared at them.

I got acknowledged by her and she walked over too me leaving Ranboo there.

"Oh hey Y/n" She moved her hand up placing it under my chin. She lifted it up making sure ranboo wasnt looking.

"You better not get in between me and ranboo or I'll do all the things" She looked at me. "you'd wish that you were dead. " She left pushing me onto the lockers.

Making me fall. I dropped my books and I looked at her on the verge of tears.

"But ranboo's my soulmate.. " I watched as she took ranboo's hand and left giggling as he told her jokes.

I cried. Ruining my makeup. I stood up closing my locker. Picking my books up. I ran too my friend wilbur.

"Y/n are you okay" He asked I ran up to him giving him a hug I cried in his shoulder he picked me up ofc.

I cried as long as I could until there were no tears for me too cry.

"Shhhh it's okay Y/n what happened" Will calmed me down. I was done.

I made his yellow sweater a bit dirty do to my mascara and eyeliner. I looked at him.

"I-I saw the moonlight sun last night.... After I was hanging out with ranboo... And he was hanging out with elliot. "

I saw him got disappointed. "And did he notice you at all? " He looked down

"No wilbur no I waved at him but he only looked at her. "

"Oh well do you think he is I love with her? ". He asked.

I nodded my head.

" Well I'll come over... But I when to go now I got to get too class" I nodded and watched as he left.

I picked up my books again for the second time for today and went to class. Waiting till lunch came.

"Hey Y/n meet my girlfriend Elliot" He smiled showing her too me.

I waved at Elliot forcing a smile but in the inside. I was breaking down.

"But ranboo... Im your soul mate" I looked up too him another tear fell one after another.

"Y/n I didn't see the moon last night shine like the sun... And if it did. I would be here with you" He looked down at me.

"Oh okay then I guess the moon will shine tonight for you and Elliot" I smiled crying.

"Well congrats ranboo! I guess it was a dumb move that I was actually your soulmate" I left running to go find wil.

"Wilbur" I yelled gaining his attention. "Ranboo is elliots boyfriend....... "

"Here come here y/n it's okay"

~wilbur pov~

I heard some of the boys laugh. I glared at them and they left.

I walked out of the school y/n on my back sleeping. I saw Ranboo glaring at me. Holding Elliot that bitches hand.

I did the same thing back.

"Where are we going" I heard y/n mumble.

I smiled "we're going to my home"

~~

559 words