Chapter IIII - Good Bye For Now

I looked at the innit. "Tommyinnit what do you want me too calll you?"

He smiled mischievously "Big man" I facepalmed , "how about something else"

"Okay" he smiled " Tommy is okay". I nodded. "Is um Raccoon okay?"

He thought for a bit "yeah I like it! ".

Wilbur opened the door. "Tommy its time too eat." He looked down at the both of us and smiled.

"Its big man to you " he stood up chest out and walked outta the door. "idiot" he mumbled.

I giggled and walked outta the room smiling.

~going back to third person ayyyyy~

"I love this family" She whispered. Eating at the table watching as the four were talking.

Techno Tommy Wil and Phil. But there was no mom?

She wished she and a family like that. She was tearing up noticing that she only had a mom.

Y/n left the dinner table and went outside to take a breather. Tears following in the process. "Y/n you okay? " Tommy asked walking outside.

"Oh yeah I am." She quickly wiped her tears an sat down and patted tommys head.

"I have to go now tommy." She said picking him up smiling. "I'll see you whenever I can " She threw him up into he air once and set him down.

"Bye Tommy" Y/n walked waving back watching as Tommy smiled wildly and waved.