Curls

Sirius straightens his hair with a spell so no one knows he has curly hair. Remus walks in on him straightening it.

TW: Slight body shaming (literally one sentence) :)

FLUFFFFFFF

Happy reading!!

————————
Sirius hated his curls, he hated them so much. When he woke up in the morning his hair always fanned around his face in a mess of midnight spirals.
Sirius had been using a spell to straighten his hair ever since first year, and it was now 5th year. It was honestly amazing no one found out about his hair yet.
Even his boyfriend of 2 years, Remus, didn't know about his dreaded curls.

Remus himself had wavy hair, it would never lie flat on his head, it was always fluffing up around him like he had a constant static running through his hair, Sirius thought it was adorable.

When Sirius had gotten up this morning he noticed a perfect corkscrew curl that fell right above his nose. He sighed and carefully Removed remus' arms from around his waist, This was no easy task, as Remus tended to cling on like a koala.

Sirius finally removed Remus' arms from around him and placed them around a pillow, so he would have something to hug. As Sirius walked into the bathroom he sighed, he knew that eventually someone was going to find out, but when.
When Sirius entered the bathroom
He looked immediately to the mirror, stray hairs from his bun were framing his face in beautiful waves, small fly aways curled into perfect corkscrews and his bun had a wavy texture.
Sirius sighed softly as he took out the rubber band holding together his hair. His silky smooth hair fell down to a little below the middle of his neck, not quite shoulder length. Immediately his curls tried to bounce back, Sirius. Cringed at this. He couldn't deny that he looked okay with the curls, but all his life he had been told that they were ugly and needed to be hidden.

BACK IN THE DORM ROOM
————————————————

Remus awoke with his face buried in a pillow, the golden light of the sunrise filled the room, James' soft snores penetrated the peaceful room, adding a sense of homeliness (don't know if that's a word) to the dorm. Remus sighed as he walked realized he would have to get up from the warm bed.
Slowly Remus moved his face away from the pillow that smelled of a combination of smoke, books, chocolate, leather cleaner and dog. (Aka, a mix of Remus and Sirius). Remus swung his feet out of bed and stepped onto the cold stone floor, heading to the bathroom to wash his face. He saw the light was on but the door was cracked, meaning Sirius was probably using the bathroom to style his hair.
Remus had been so confused when he first had seen Sirius' parents in 2nd year.

Sirius' mother, walburga, had badly hidden curls framing her face, while his fathers hair was to short to know if he had curly hair, but Sirius' hair was so straight (gay).

Remus sighed, shaking away the train of though as he slowly pushed open the door, what he saw shocked him.

Sirius Orion Black was Standing In front of the mirror, his perfectly curly hair flowing down around his head as he combed it with his wand. "Siri?" Remus said softly, as to not shock the smaller boy.
Sirius turned around so quick Remus was worried he would get whip lash. "R-Rem?" Sirius said softly, quickly grabbing a hair tie and trying to disguise the curls. Remus' hand stopped him. The werewolf had put his hand on Sirius', while his other hand gently traveled to the other man's face. "Why didn't you tell me you had curls?" Remus whispered softly. Remus knew that even though Sirius hiding his curls wasn't too bad in itself he was worried about Sirius' body confidence, sure Remus and everyone else around noticed how beautiful Sirius was, but did Sirius? "I-I I was told it was ugly" Sirius whispered quietly, turning his fave away and into Remus' palm. "Sirius your beautiful With or without curls, when I walked in here I was quiet because I was stunned by your Beauty, not disgusted, I'm far from that" Remus said quietly, his face inching gradually closer to Sirius'. "Hey, look at me-" Remus whispered softly, stroking his thumb against Sirius' check to get him to look up, when Sirius did he was engulfed in loving hazel eyes, little flecks of gold reflecting in the low light. "I love you because your you, James thinks of you as his brother not because of looks but because of who you are, Peter is your friend because he loves your personality, honestly Sirius,
Do you think we care about how you look."
Sirius shook his head, a small but sincere gesture. "I love you" Sirius said softly.
Remus answers by moving the hand he had on Sirius' to the shorter boys waist, gently pulling his body closet and kissing him.

When they pulled away Sirius smiled, "guess I don't have to straighten my hair anymore".