Injuries

WARNINGS: angsty, blood, cursing, panic attacks. (ENDS HAPPY)

3rd POV
"SIRIUS YOU IDIOT" James yelled, "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TELL SNIVELLUS TO GO TO THE WHOMPING WILLOW!" Sirius was just staring at the floor as James yelled at him, Remus was glaring at Sirius, the usual love didn't show in his eyes, only hate, disappointment. Peter was glaring at him to.

SIRIUS POV
I heard James sigh as he stopped yelling. "Your sleeping in the common room." He said, his eyes piercing my skin. "How long?" I asked quietly. "Until we say so Sirius" then he and peter walked out, leaving me with Remus. "Remus.. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it to go like that I wasn't-" he cut me off. "Sirius we need to take as break" Remus said quietly. "A b- Break?" I was shocked, I felt horrible about that stupid joke, I could take sleeping in the common room, I could take not Sitting with them at meals, but Remus asking to not be with me anymore. It broke me. "Yes Sirius, we need to be apart for a bit... maybe forever." Remus walked out of the room.
I felt the panic attack coming, I had no one, my family hated me, regulus wasn't speaking to me, James hated me, Peter hated me, Remus... Remus has broken up with me. Suddenly I couldn't breathe, my throat closed up and I fell to the floor, my knees hitting the dorm room floor. My breaths came in desperate gasps, getting shallower and shallower. I tried to do the breathing excercises Remus fought me but I couldn't. Black spots filled my vision. I tried the breathing exercises again and managed to get me breathing back to normal.

LATER THAT NIGHT

I sighed as I laid down on the common room couch, still in my school robes. I couldn't sleep, my mind wasn't tired. I got up and slipped out the portrait, the fat lady grumbled something about "disrespect" and "back in my day" but I had already turned the corner. I ran out the front door into the grounds. I walked over to the marauders tree, staring at the black lake. The full moon was tomorrow night, I would be there to help as I was every moon. As I looked at the water I felt my eyelids drooping, I leaned back against the tree and fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING (3RD PERSON)

that morning at the great hall Sirius sat away from James, Peter, and Remus.. he barley ate anything, he was unable to stomach anything more then a piece of toast. Out of habit Remus kept looking at Sirius' plate, he was worried when he only saw Sirius eat some toast before leaving the great hall with his head down, hair tangled, and clothes rumpled. James was being unusually quiet and Peter was anxiously devouring the cheese.

SHORT SUMMARY OF THE DAY

Sirius was quiet during all the classes and got a couple worried stares from all the professors, especially Mcgonagall.

Sirius skipped lunch

THE NEXT FULL MOON

James and Peter are laughing and joking as they walked to the shrieking shack, Sirius was lagging behind. As they approached the whomping willow they heard the wolf howl. They all quickly turned into their animagus forms and ran down the tunnel, Remus was the werewolf now. They all quickly herded Remus out and into the forbidden forest. All of them were on edge. Both James and Peter noticed that padfoots tail was pressed in between his legs and his head was hung low as he walked next to the wolf. Neither James or Peter noticed how Remus' eyes turned a sickly golden and he let his claws out... Sirius saw it though.

SIRIUS POV

It was sudden, but for me, it was slow motion. Remus turned on James and tried to scratch him, the moon was strong and Remus was acting more wolf like. I saw him turn and jumped in front of James just in time. His claws scratched my side, on my ribs, I felt my skin tear and felt the blood flowing down my side, quickly I turned human, it usually calmed
Him down. "REMUS STOP!" I yelled, he jumped at me. I quickly turned back into padfoot and tackled Remus, I knew I would lose. I was already pretty badly hurt and he was way stronger. I still tried though, his claws lodged themselves deeply in my shoulder, I jumped onto him, my dog teeth ripping into his shoulder. I was trying not to hurt him, but Remus didn't care, well more like the wolf didn't care. I whimpered loudly as my leg broke.
I turned I to my human form and grabbed my wand. "PETRIFICUS TOTALUS" I yelled, the wolf's limbs snapped together and he fell. The spell would only work for about ten minutes since spells on werewolves weren't as strong when they were in their wolf form. I heard a pop next to me and felt hands ripping off my shirt. My vision was spotted with black. I heard James telling something but I couldn't hear, I was in so much pain. The last thing I heard before the black covered me was "Sirius please! You have to stay awake!" I didn't know why, I was just tired.

JAMES' POV

I was such and idiot! Why did I not forgive him for that stupid joke, Sirius could die and all he was doing was protecting me and Peter. "Sirius wake up!" I yelled, Peter was crying as I tried to stop the bleeding. I looked at Sirius body, there were 2 huge gashes. One of the hashes was on his ribs, the blood was running down his torso. The other wound Was on his shoulder, if you looked close enough you could see his shoulder bone. I was crying, Remus was probably human by now since it was dawn.
I ripped my shirt and tried to use the strips to stop the bleeding, my hands were covered in Sirius' warm blood, it was sticky and starting to dry. I had done the best job I could, the blood was staining the cotton of the shirt I had been wearing. Gently I picked Sirius up bridle style and cradled him protectively to my chest, he was my brother by everything but the blood on him and me. He protected me and Peter even though we had treated him like shit.
I sighed and walked down to the shrieking shack, there was first aid in there.

REMUS POV

I heard footsteps echo in the tunnel and looked up got a brief moment before looking down again, while examining my injuries I had seen 3 claw marks on my leg and a bite mark on my shoulder, neither were bad but that wasn't what worried me, it was the size of the marks, the wolf's bite would of taken up my whole neck, the scratch marks would be deep and large, these looked like padfoots claws... I heard James call my name "Remus.., you need to see this.." I looked up and nearly fell backwards, a bloody and unconscious Sirius was laying in his arms, cradled to his chest. "S- Sirius?" I stuttered, there were 2 huge scratch marks on him, his leg was clearly broken and he was badly bruised. "Put him in the bed James"

3 hours later

Sirius was finally healed, since the wounds had been made by me they had to heal the muggle way. I sighed and laid down next to him, my injuries were bandaged and wrapped. I gently wrapped my arm around him as James collapsed in a chair next to us, exhausted. Peter has fainted from the blood and was on a sleeping bag in the room. I soon fell asleep.

1 hour later

I woke up and felt movement next to me. "Sirius!" I said happily, the name immediately got a rise out of games who shot up from his chair. Peter was still out cold. "Sirius I'm so sorry" I whispered. James looked at Sirius before saying "I'm sorry to, your my brother by everything but blood, I should of forgiven you." Sirius let out a soft chuckle, "I forgive you, just never do that again" we both nodded frantically, then Sirius gently moved and kissed me, I smiled into the kiss before kissing back. We pulled apart when we ran out of air and James laughed. "The marauders are one again!" He yelled.

WORD COUNT: 1424