Chapter 6

~💫Y/N POV💫~

I groggily open my eyes with a small yawn. I was in the trunk of the car and notice we're were in the mall still. I sat there for a bit, recollecting on what happened. Then it clicked.

Me and the family had a literal death battle with Pals creations. I saw Eric, Debrah, and the family all chatting and I guess Rick was fixing his car. I slowly opened the trunk and got out of the trunk.

"Your awake!" Katie said, hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back. "Yeah of course I am! I was just tired that's all." I say, pulling away as she sighed in relief.

While Katie and Rick fixed the car tire, me and the bots played together. We were going to Silicon Valley so I guess we have one final place left.

The next thing I knew, I was on Eric's left while Debrah was on the right side of the family as we were slow walking out of the store which was on fire.

~🥀Time skip🥀~

We were all laughing in the car. "Pretty good, kid." Rick said, looking at Katie. There was silence after that until Linda broke it.

"Stickers for everyone!" She yelled out. Putting stickers on everyone while I got four of them. We all laughed again.

I put the other two stickers on Eric's and Debrah's side face. I smiled as katie drew the color of the bomb in.

"Were coming for you, Pal." She said and honestly, I was a bit nervous about this whole boss battle thing.

But we all didn't know that Pal had something up her.....data cords? Rick and Linda ran out of the store with supplies and snacks.

I already took 10 snacks from out the store and 2 bags of dog treats for monchi.

"Highway 85 is being heavily patrolled. Take the back roads." Eric said and heard a small 'got it' from linda.

Katie was in the front in the passenger seat and Aaron was sleeping in the back while I tried my best to stay awake. Rick was in the back and Linda was in the drivers seat.

I saw Rick take off his jacket and put it around Katie's shoulders 'What a father and daughter bond....' I thought, smiling.

The two robots had their arms around me while their head collided just an inch above me. "Linda, I uh have a question." I said as we drove off from the gas station. "Yes hun?" She said.

"I was wondering.....Am I....am I a part of the family now?" I question. "Of course you are! I always saw you as a part of the family but way smarter than us." She said and I hummed with a bright smile.

"Is dad dying?" Katie said, waking up. "Katie, that's what I have to deal with every night. ᴾʳᵃʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ." Linda said and the two laughed. I closed my eyes as the convo got quieter, drifting off into sleep.

"Huh? What the-!" I felt the car stop and my whole body almost flew forwards. Everyone looked forward, even the robots did.

"What.." Katie said as we all got out and We all looked up and saw the pods floating to one direction. "Woah...this is so pretty but scary..." I said while rubbing my eyes. "Oh my gosh.." Linda said.

My eyes widened at the sight of all the pods going into one big slanted triangle. I saw Katie recording the scene before us. "Is that the Poseys? They still look incredible." Linda said. "I.....is abby posey okay?" I heard Aaron say.

He told me he had a crush on her but didn't tell the others because he trusted me the most. I heard Katie gasp at the news. "

You like that Posey girl?" Katie asked as Aaron grabbed his sketchbook back. "No.." He said laughing as he snatched the paper and fed it to the dog. I heard talking but it was inaudible. (Because I was soooo lazy to write the lines-) "Pal is located in there." I heard Debrah say and I look at him.