Ricks Ending

I hummed as me and Rick rode in silence as cars passed by us. "Say, Rick, Why did you bring me instead of bringing everyone else?" I said and looked over at him.

"Well I know that the whole family will be on their phones so I brought you because you actually like outside then rather being on a phone all day. Plus, you're apart of the family now!" He said and chuckled sadly.

I looked at him sadly and looked out the window. "Well at least you have me to go and explore the world with, but you just want to spend some time with the family and....I know how that feels...." I said and glanced at him. He sighed and nodded.

"I..I know that, but know that you're apart of the family, I get to spend time with you and learn cool things about you and your past as we go on adventures." He said with a smile. I smiled and looked out the window.

"Thank you, Rick." I said. "Anytime, kiddo." He said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple of hours we finally made it. I smiled and got out the car. We unpacked and set up the tents along with the bags.

"Well since were here, why don't we get some wood and look around a bit." I said with a smile. He nodded. "I'll get some woods while you look around." He said as I nodded and we finally parted ways.

I looked around the forest and took out my phone. 'It'll last longer if I make a video.' I thought and recorded the beautiful scenery before me.

After making the video I saved it and edited it to make it more smooth and clean. I sent it to Pal and the family except for Rick, that's for another time. I put my phone away as I walked deeper.

I smiled and took a deep breathe of the fresh calming air. I stopped as I found a weird statue thing. I looked around and took a picture of it, weird symbols started popping up which made me freak out and walk back to the campsite.

I found Rick making the fire and I wore a mischievous grin as I quietly snuck up behind him. "Hey!" I yelled out and grabbed his shoulders. He screamed and whipped his head around towards me.

I laughed and patted his shoulder. "Sorry I had to." I said and wiped a small tear away from my eye. He started laughing and patted my hand. "That was a good one." He said and continued to make the fire as I helped him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night time and it was very beautiful tonight. I took a quick video of the fire and slowly pointed my camera at the night starry sky. I smiled as small shooting stars started to appear. I made a quick wish and ended the video.

Rick came back with marshmallows and (long pick forks??) He handed me one as we stick a marshmallow on it and let it sit in the fire. "Hey, I'm happy that you accepted me into the family, Rick." I said

He looked at me and smiled. "Anytime, kid. We wanted you to feel loved as well so we took you in and made you one of ours and we'll never make you feel like you're the odd one out." He said as he gave me a hug.

I hugged back. "Thanks...Dad." I said and smiled even more when I saw his reaction. He looked shocked and touched. His smile grew and he patted my shoulder. "Anytime, daughter." He said.

~📸~🌩~~🥀~~📱~~🐲~~🤼~🌲~

×The End× Love you guys, byeee!