Chapter 8

I heard Katie gasp as we got closer to the ground. I gripped onto her Jacket tightly and braced myself.

I felt myself stop mid-air and opened my eyes slowly. "What's happening?" Katie said as my eyes widened and made her look up. "No way." Katie whispered in awe as we saw Rick riding on Eric and Debrah as he held a robots arm.

"It took me 28 minutes and a lot of tears, but I can now almost use a computer." Rick said. He pulled us up as we got on Eric's back. I had my arms wrapped around her waist as we flew through the air.

"Dad, you hacked the screens? How?" Katie asked with a little laugh in her sentence. Rick threw a robot arm at her and she caught it. "Well, I got a little help." Rick said. "If this obstinate man could changed his programming..." Debrah said. "...We decided we could change ours. We make our own orders now. Ooh, now we're scary." Eric finished off growling weakly at the end as I laughed.

"Hey kid, uh, I saw your movie. I should've watched it a lot sooner. But I think maybe in the sequel, Sarge should tell Dog Cop..He's always... He's always gonna be there to back him up." Rick said.

"That's all I ever wanted." Katie said as they smiled at each other. I smiled at their bond together. 'What a good bond they have now...' I thought. 'I'm stealing one of the robots including the big one.' I thought as I was still smiling. "Guys, look." She said as we both look to where she was pointing at.

We saw all the robots that surrounded the diamond glitch out and fall. "Alright!" "WooHoo!" "Yeah!" We all laughed. "Let's go stop Pal." Rick said.

Katie and I was laughing as the robots glitched out and fell past us. "Uh, why aren't those guys heads exploding?" Rick asked in a nervous tone.

"We can tell the difference between dog and pig and bread." The robot said as a robot hit one of the other robot. "If we're going down, Dad, this one's for you. Robots, play our song." Katie said.

"Mi-ya-hee, mi-ya-ha, mi-ya-hoo." Katie sung out. "Come, on." She said holding a hand out for Rick.

"Mi-ya-hee, mi-ya-ha" They both sung out. "What, uh, what is this?" The robot asked. "Hey, you!" I yelled out catching the first robots attention. "Take me to Pal!" I said as it grabbed me and flew me towards Pal. "BE SAFE AND TAKE CARE WHILE I TALK TO HER!" I yelled out and waved.

I laughed as I saw the battle go down in front of me. I saw the glass break as an opening for me. "THANKS YOU GUYS!" I yelled and as soon as the robot got close I took it down and set it nearby a wall.

I ran over with Katie and grabbed Pal. "Sorry, Pal, I tried to tell you, but it's to late now." I said as she looked at me with shock and fear. We saw more robots come in and we made a run for it. The robot tried to stab us but we dodged it and continued to run. We jumped out the window as we both were about to throw her. "I'M A MITCHELL/L/N!" We both yelled and threw her into the pool and hung onto a nearby ledge. We saw Pal go into the glass of water and I sighed.

A huge blue explosion went everywhere and the robots fell. The human pods started falling and made dust go every where once it made contact with the ground.

I tried to hold onto the ledge while holding Katie's hand, not wanting us to fall to the ground, but luck wasn't on my side today as we both fell in the rubble and debris.

I made Katie's blow softer and I coughed from the impact. Everything went black and the only thing I saw were Eric, Debrah, and Katie in my vision before closing my eyes. 'A small nap won't hurt...Right?'

~📸Katie POV📸~

I saw Y/N close her eyes and my eyes widened. "Y/N! Hey! Y/N! Please! Get up!" I yelled and held her close to me. "Oh my gosh." "Aw, kid." I heard mom and dad say a footsteps come our way.