The Beginning || (Hunter)

*Hunter's POV* ~

what is that annoying voice..? I slowly got up off my bed and I just realized what it was or specifically who it was. "HUNNTTTTEEERRR!" Luz yelled, kicking my door down. Luz came into my room and woke me up per-usual with absolute chaos. "It's our first day of school, I'm so excited for the new semester! We're going to school buddies!" she continued with the hugest smile before pulling me into a hug.

I rolled my eyes but gave her accepted the hugs anyways, I can't really be mad at her it's cool to finally experience having an annoying younger sibling. It was more like dealing with an annoying aunt in the emperors coven instead. Though I joke about Luz a lot, she's one of my best friends and I'm so grateful for her. Our hug soon came to an end as soon as Amity came to check up on Luz.

"Hey! Are you ready? I don't want you to be late for the first day.." Amity asked in a worrisome tone, "Oh, yeah let me just fix Hunter's hair and I'll be down!" Amity smiled and went downstairs to the living room while Luz stayed behind pulling out a random hairbrush.
"if you ever need any help with direction at school just call me and I'll find you, okay? I know what it's like to be the new kid..our table is always free for you to sit at! Let's just way we have fun." she awkwardly laughed continuing to brush my hair out, "Geez, you seriously need to brush out your hair more..messy is not a good look." she teased roughly brushing my hair. I never had time to take care of myself in the emperors coven, so I'm not surprised it's all tangelos up.

"All don tadah~!" she handed me a mirror, "Everyone will turn their head when they see you in the halls!" she laughed before putting her brush in her bag. "Pfft shut up." we continued laughing until we realized Amity was still waiting for us, running downstairs, Amity was sitting in between king and hooty arguing. "For titans sake do you know how long you left me with them!" jumping up from the couch, she rushed into Luz's arms. We surprisingly managed to sneak out the front door while they continued to argue.

"Phew. Never leave me with hooty and king ever again.." Amity cried on Luz's shoulder, "I'll make sure to remember that." she said patting her before pulling out owlbert. The both of them went on owlbert while I stood there awkwardly,
"Arent you going to take out flapjack?"
"Oh! Yeah! My bad.." taking out flapjack, I followed behind them. and Luz went on Eda's staff to fly to hexside while I went on flapjack. Flying behind them and witnessing their flirting on the way I felt like a third wheel. Just great. Luz swore this was such a fast ride yet it felt like hours for me just watching them do that everyday.

"We're already here wow? That was faster than last time!" Luz  shouted, jumping off Eda's staff, as I stared at her in utter disbelief. Turning around to put flapjack, "hey luz ca-" I turned back around only to find Luz gone. I'm guessing she went off with amity... this isn't so bad! If I'm going to find my way inside find it yourself am I right? Before heading into the principal bump's office I laid my eyes on the Hexside Library. Oh my gosh! Oh my god! The amount of werwolf comics I can read here is practically endless! Realizing I was being a nerd I calmed myself down.
Maybe Principal Bump can wait for a bit..
The library was empty I was about to explore some books I've been wanting to read, but flapjack kept bugging me, "what do you want?!" shooing flapjack away he signaled me to follow him. Maybe he finally found a good wolf comic I haven't read, following him I laid my eyes on the coolest comic. We started walking for a while until he finally stopped in a whole bookshelf filled with graphic comics, "flapjack I love you so much!!!" I cried before searching through the comics.

While searching for a comic book to check out, I found a cool book about three girls in a crazy frog world! Don't mind if I d- I couldn't think with all the yelling and it was getting annoying. Geez, isn't this a library for titans sake? Peeking out the bookshelf a tiny bit, it was two people who weirdly shared the same hair color, screaming. Siblings?..Friends? Gasp..Enemies?! Maybe I should just continue to watch for research purposes..let's go with that.