Sleepover

First story in a long time so pkease bare with me😅
Edgars pov
I'm having colette sleepover tonight. Mostly because shes been bugging me with it so i just agreed with it. Mostly because she is kinda cute, but because shes my best friend so why not. Ding dong. Shes here. I open the door to see her in a cat onesie and a bag with some other stuff. "Hey edgar!" "Why hello to you too colette." I pat her head. "Heh so what you got to do in here. I obviously let her in and closed the door. "Well how about we watch a movie or play a board game?" "Oooo. I wanna play a game first!" "Alrighty then let me go get one." "How about battle ship?" "Sure." She smiles her cute smile thats alway makes me happy. "Alright let's sit on the floor." We both sat on the floor in front of eachother. The game was in the middle of us. "Alright lets play then."
After a few games
"How? How do you keep winning colette?!" "Hehe well its just luck. Hehehe." "Heh well now what do you wanna do?" "Hmmmm? Can you paint my nails like yours?" "Oh? Why?" "I kinda like how your nails look so I wanna see how they look on me." "Oh well sure i guess let me get it once again." I got it and came back. "Here sit close and infront of me. Don't move either alright?" "Okie dokie." I grabbed her hand. It felt really soft and a bit cold. I started painting her nails. I finish up her last nail. "There we go. You like them?" "Yep thank you edgar." "Of course. Anytime." "Now what" "well we can go to my room and watch a movie or draw I don't know." "Sure lets go then." She grabbed my hand. SHE GRABBED MY HAND! I was trying to make sure she didn't see my blush so I pulled my scarf up. "Alright just follow me." We then get into me room.[imagine like some red,purple and black in a room with mess] "whoa it looks cool!" "Oh thank you." She plopped on my bed. "Sooo what do you wanna watch?" "We can watch some tim burton if you don't mind." "Sure that sounds nice." She smiled again. She's just so adorable. "Alright then m'lady I shall go make us some popcorn and get some snacks." "Alrighty then." I make the popcorn and some snacks like I said I would. I didn't know what she would like to drink so I just got some fruit punch I had. Alright lets go. "Im back." "Here let me help you." She gets the big popcorn bucket and the drinks. "Why thank you again heh." I sat down on my bed. She comes and sits close to me. I wrap a blanket around us both. "There so we won't get cold." She smiles again. I give her my scarf. "There for you." I see some blush on her cheeks but its not much. "Alright lets watch a movie shall we?" "Yep!" I press play and the movie started.
Timeskip to end of movie
"Well that was a good movie right?" I turn my head to see colette asleep,cuddling my arm,and on my shoulder. How cute does this girl get my god-. I kiss her forehead for a good night. I out some type of calming music and get rid of the food. I lie us both down,having her cuddle my body now. She felt really warm but I didn't care. All that mattered was that she was here with me.
In the morning
I woke up to colette still sleeping and cuddling me. I kiss her forehead again. "Hey sleepy head. Time to wake up." "Mmmm no I like being like this. Close." Not gonna lie that made me blush a little. "Cmon its morning colette. Time to wake up." "Fine but I get to wear your scarf all day." "Alright then what ever gets you up silly." "Hehe. Also I saw you kissing my forehead you dork." "Huh?! No I wasn't what are you going on about?!" I tried acting all cool besides it's not like I like like her or something. "Heh its alright I like you too." She kissed my cheek. SHE. KISSED. MY. CHEEK. At that pint im pretty sure i was as red as a tomato or even more red than red. "Hehe alright I'll go make some breakfast while you cool down." She gets up and leave for the kitchen. Damn she confessed first. I wanted to do it first but whatever. What matters is that I know she likes me back.
The end lol
I didn't know how to end it so my bad. Also it sounds pretty cheesy so sorry for that heh. But other than that thats the first story so far.