Sick colette

Edgars pov

"Colette please!" "Nu!" "Colette take the god damn medicine!" "Never!" Colette had gotten sick from a cold. I insisted i help her out but right now shes being a pain in the a-"ACHOO!!!" "Colette please. Just take the medicine." "Nu!" "Fine then you wont be getting any affection then." "Fine by me then!" I went to put the medication back. I went to check on her and she had fallen asleep. I kisses her forehead and tucked her in. I went to fall asleep on the chair in her room. To make sure nothing happens to her.
Timeskip to 10pm
I woke up to something in my chest. I saw colette cuddling with me. I was on her bed cuddling with her. Did she move me all the way over here? "*yawn* good morning edgar." "Good morning colette. Did you move me just to cuddle with me?" "Mmmmm perhaps." "Heh i love you col." "I love you too eddie!" I ran my fingers thru her hair.  She always love it when i do that. "Col can you take your medicine now?" "Yeah." "Good. I'll get it right now." I went to get the medicine and gave it to her. "Good col." I kissed her face everywhere. "Heh i love you alot colette." "I love you alot too edgar!"
The end
Hope this is good to make up for the lack of posts im really sorry bout that by the way!