sweets

EDGAR POV

I had brought all sorts of brawl stars candy like el primo cotton candy,spike gummies and tara powder. There was tons more but they are gonna come another time this week. They were stored away in the back in case for restock. Mostly everyone takes them. From what I've heard,they are very tasty and delicious. "yummy!" colette was eating some of the candy,piper pops. "eddie you gotta try these!" "1.don't call me eddie and 2.whats so great about sweet col?" ¨They just taste amazing!! here try it!!¨ she shoved one of the candies into my mouth. NOt going to lie... THEY TASTED AMAZING!!! ¨May I have more?!¨ She giggled that adorable laugh. ¨of course eddie!¨ She handed me the bag and went to get herself more. I kept eating the sweets because I couldn't help myself.  ¨eddie!!~ Im bac-. OH MY BRAWLERS!!!!! Did you eat all the sweets by yourself?!?¨ ¨ummm.. yeah..?¨ She had a shocked look on her face. ¨heh eddie sure likes candies doesnt he?¨ I shook my head yes in embaressment. "Dont worry eddie! Lets go to my house after our shifts to eat more sweets<333" I just stared at her,mouth full of sweets. "R-really?" "mhm!! Besides itll be nice to have guests come around:)" "sure:))" "alrighty then<333" colette then walked away,well more like skipping but i was happy to have her:))

EDITORS NOTE:SUPER SUPER SORRY TO BE AWAY!!! SCHOOL AND ALL THAT STUFF BUT ILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE A BIT MORE OFTEN!!!